♚8♚

~Louis's POV~
Saturday

I don't care but I really am the one to sleep in. I probably wake up until 2 in the afternoon on weekends. I can tell Harry doesn't do the same because I can hear him up so early. I decided that I wasn't going to get much sleep and so I sat up. I rubbed my eyes and the I looked at Harry's alarm. It said 7:45.

"How are you up this early?" I asked Harry who was playing on his 'Xbox'. He's always on that.

"'Cause I think sleeping is boring." he shrugged.

"You need sleep." I said.

"Yeah I know. But then I wake up around 7 and yeah."

"Gosh." I said and covered my face with the blanket.

"What time do you get up at your royal castle?" Harry said.

I could hear the volume pause, which means he paused the game.

"When I'm home schooled, I get up around 8. When it's on the weekend, maybe around 2 in the afternoon." I said from under the covers.

"You're crazy!" he scoffed.

"No I'm not. I get more sleep."

"How do you stay asleep until 2?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"I can't do that." Harry said.

"Because you're probably a vampire." I chuckled.

"Vampires don't sleep at all. I do but not as long as you." Harry reasoned.

I removed the covers from my face and laughed a little. Robin came in and saw both of us smiling.

"Well, it looks like you're both in a good mood." Robin smiled.

"So I guess you guys wouldn't mind coming to the mall with me today."

Me and Harry got ready quickly. I put on a long sleeve shirt that was white but the sleeves were blue and I also put on blue jeans with black vans. Harry had on a white t-shirt with a black and red, blue, and white plaid shirt. The sleeves were cut up to his shoulders. He also had ripped skinny jeans and brown boots. He also had a white bandana on his head. Wow. We got to the mall and ended up going into a lot of stores. Robin was nice enough to pay for everything I got, which wasn't a lot.

"Lets go in here." I suggested towards 21 men.

They had good shirts and pants in here. I picked out a white shirt and Harry had got a black shirt that was covered in white dots. That shirt would look nice on Harry. Robin payed for our things and then we took a break. We sat down at a table in the food court and decided what to eat. Me and Harry got 'Wendy's' while Robin got 'Panda Express'. We all sat down and ate as we talked about random things that are happening in life.

"So, what did you do back home?" Harry asked after he ate a fry.

I put down my drink after taking a sip and sighed, "I would just get home schooled and I'd play football."

"That's it?" Harry asked.

"They don't have electronics in the castles, Harry." Robin explained, making Harry's eyes widened.

"How-"

"I know, how do I live. There's other things that are fun you know. Other than staring at a screen all day." Louis explained.

"But, how do you know what phones and tv's and other electronics are?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I learned it from my mum. I guess she didn't want me to get addicted or something. Plus, she grew up with no electronics." I shrugged.

"But wasn't she a princess?" Harry asked.

"No, she was a village girl. Like, she was kind of poor." I said.

"But..."

"His father had fallen in love with a girl that was a bit poor. Yeah, it was against the royal rules but, his dad's parents saw how in love they were." Robin smiled.

"How'd you know? Did you ask the king a bunch of questions?" Harry asked.

"I guess you can say that I'm friends with both of them." Robin said.

"And mine. You've been around since I was little." Louis smiled.

"That's right. Since you were born." Robin nodded.

"My parents always thought you were the most nicest and trust worthy man." Louis said.

"Really?"

"Yup."

Robin smiled at the thought which made me smile too.

Harry chuckled, "That's weird. How come you never told me you've known him for that long?"

"I don't know." Robin frowned as he scratched the back of his head.

We were all silent for a while as we ate.

"You know, I was scared of being a father. You made me brave when I got to protect you and take care of you whenever you're parents were busy. At first, me and Harry's relationship wasn't exactly good. But I took Harry to places and he thought I wasn't so bad." Robin said.

I felt really happy at that moment. I actually helped someone who was scared of being a father.

"Is he older than me?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Two months." Robin nodded.

"Damn it." Harry said.

I laughed and so did Robin.

~

After a long day of shopping at the mall, we went back to the house. We all watched a movie and then Robin taught me and Harry a card game. Then he let me and Harry play. Robin said he was going to order pizza and we agreed.

"All Ace's! Ha!" Harry smiled as he showed me his cards.

He put them down and I shook my head.

"You are really good at this game. But..." I showed my cards, "You're not that good."

It was the royal family of hearts. Harry frowned as he saw my cards and then he sighed. I laughed and he glared at me playfully.

"I was close." Harry crossed his arms.

I shrugged as I stopped laughing. He then stood up from his bed that we were sitting on and stretched. His shirt lifted up a little and I saw some of his abs. I looked down and decided to put the cards together.

"Well, do you wanna play um 'Mario Cart'?" Harry asked and I looked up.

"What is-"

"It's a racing game." Harry said.

"Sure." I shrugged.

I put the deck in the case and set it on Harry's night stand. I sat on the other bing bag he had next to him and he handed me a control. It was really easy. All you have to do was steer while pressing a button. I beat Harry 3 times.

"I don't understand." Harry said as I threw my hands up in victory.

"Aw cheer up. It's just a game." I chuckled.

He shrugged as the doorbell rang. We both looked at Harry's door and then looked at eachother.

"Pizza's here." Harry said and we both stood up to go to the living room.

Robin was closing the door with his foot and he brought the box of pizza on the counter. We all got two slices of pizza and ate. When we were done, it was already 11. I can't believe I actually stayed up this late. We headed off to bed and Harry turned off the lights before getting into bed. I closed my eyes but opened them when I heard Harry speak.

"I'm glad we got to start over. You're actually really funny and cool."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I'm really really sorry for being mean." Harry sighed.

"It's fine, really."

He sighed and I heard him move. Then it was silent. Harry is really nice when you get to know him. Behind the anger, he seems like a good person. I can't wait to know him even more.