♚18♚

~Louis's POV~
Wednesday

"Please, let me explain!" I said.

Eleanor kept walking fast and I tried to keep up with her.

"No." she angrily said.

"Please!"

"Why should I listen to you? You're just going to lie again!" she said as she turned around.

"You don't understand."

"Fine, tell me why I should listen to you." she crossed her arms.

"You're my bestfriend." I said.

"Yeah, bestfriends always tell eachother everything." Eleanor argued.

"Then let me tell you." I begged.

She sighed and crossed her arms, waiting for an answer.

"It's true. I am a prince. I'm the prince of 'The Sun'. I came here because some really bad soldier from 'The Moon' want to find me and my sisters. He wants to be king." I explain all I know.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked.

"I should have told you, I know. But I couldn't because it was something I had to keep a secret."

She sighed and bit her lip. She hesitantly gave me a hug and I hugged back.

"I'm still mad at you." she said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry for not telling you." I apologized.

She nodded and we walked to our classes.

~

I told Harry that she kind of forgave me and he just nodded. I think we should tell Eleanor a few days later.

"You can wait outside, I just have to switch my books." I said.

Eleanor nodded and intertwined her hand with Harry's. I frowned but quickly looked away. They exited the school and I unzipped my school bag. My locker shut right after I put my social studies book inside. There was a hand on my locker and I turned around. I was slammed against my locker in an instant. My eyes shut tightly as I groaned. When I opened them, I didn't recognize who was in front of me. He black hair and tan skin. He was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with dirty sneakers. He also had a piercing on his lip. He looked really angrily too.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

He laughed and banged me against the locker again. The handles of the locker was digging into my back roughly.

"I'm your worst nightmare." he said and threw me to the ground.

"What did I do to you?" I asked and rubbed me head.

"You're a faggot! That's what!" he says angrily and grabs me by my color.

I coughed when he held me tightly against the lockers.

"I don't like fag's at my school!"

He punched my stomach and I yelped. There was no one in the hallway. No one can help me. He punched again and again. Is this what people who arePOV~
get? Bullied for being gay?

"I don't want you here!"

He slapped me and I can feel tears in my eyes. I heard running and voices calling my name. I was thrown onto the ground and I saw the guy that was just punching me running away. I covered my face as Eleanor and Harry got closer. I didn't want to cry in front of them.

"Louis!" Eleanor said worriedly.

"Lou!" Harry said and helped pick me up.

I wiped my tears away and looked at them.