♚10♚

Hey! As you can see I'm updating a little more often. And I will be. Please vote, comment, and follow! It means a lot! I'll start updating 2 chapters per day:)

-cupofIarry

Louis's POV~
Tuesday

What am I going to do? I don't want to go on a date with Mia! It's tomorrow! Should I just say I'm sick? Should I cancel the date? Ugh, who am I kidding. I'm not mean like that. It's just like back home. My parents are forcing me to marry Taylor. I can't run away from it. I'm to scared to tell Eleanor. I guess I have to go through the date. It's only one. Just one. It's not like we're going to date or anything.

"Louis, you're doing it again." Eleanor waved a hand in front of my face.

I sighed as I removed my hand from under my head, "Sorry."

"What's wrong?" Eleanor asked and Harry nodded.

I looked at them and I shook my head as I looked down.

"It's nothing."

Eleanor raised an eyebrow and then she sighed, "Ok..."

However, Harry narrowed his eyes at me. I bit my lip, I think he knows what's going on.

~

I wondered what I should wear when we got home. This time, Eleanor came home with Harry and I. She was helping me choose what to wear.

"Ooooo. This is nice." she said and held up a dark blue button up shirt.

I shrugged and Harry groaned.

"Can we do something?" Harry said and fell on his bed backwards.

"Alright alright." Eleanor chuckled.

"Let's watch a film." I suggested and they nodded.

We had a debate on two movies though. Me and Harry wanted to watch 'Zombieland' but Eleanor wanted to watch 'Hot Chicks'. Me and Harry won though. We laughed at Eleanor's face as we watched the movie. When it ended, she sighed.

"That. Was. Disgusting." she said.

"No it wasn't." I laughed.

"Yeah, it was funny." Harry agreed.

"Never again." Eleanor shook her head.

"I'll be back." she said and stood up to probably go use the bathroom.

Me and Harry laughed and wondered what to do next after our laughter died down.

"You know, I always forget that you're a prince. You're like...a friend. I don't know." he shrugged and looked down with a dimpled smile.

"No, I get it." I laughed a little as I nodded.

He looked up, "Louis-"

"I'm baaaaaaaaaack." Eleanor said as she opened the door.

She sat down on the floor and she smiled at both of us, "So what do you guys want to do next?"

I tried to think of something.

"Wanna play my xbox?" Harry suggested.

It's like we always play it. But I don't mind.

We took turns since there was only two controllers. We played mario cart and I laughed as Harry bumped Eleanor, making Eleanor's car fly off the cliff. Harry crossed the line and he threw his hands up as Eleanor's eyes widened.

"That was not fair!" she gasped.

"Yes it is." Harry laughed.

"You cheated."

"No I didn't." Harry shook his head.

She pouted at him and he just laughed. I did too.

"It's your turn to play with the cheater, Louis." Eleanor said and handed me the remote.

I chuckled as Harry placed a hand on his chest in defense. I beat Harry in the game and Eleanor laughed as Harry looked at his character's name in second place.

"Hah! Louis beat you!" Eleanor laughed.

"He may have beat me but you didn't. So shut up." Harry joked.

Eleanor glared playfully and I raised my eyebrows at their conversation.

~

After more games of mario cart, Eleanor said she had to leave. She said her goodbye's before leaving. It was 10 so I got ready for bed. Harry shook his head at me.

"You sleep a lot." he said.

I took my shirt off and I shrugged.

"'Cause I like it."

He smirked and then sat in his bing bag. I furrowed my eyebrows and then I went under the covers.