♚19♚

~Harry's POV~
Friday

There's no way in hell, Rick's going to beat Louis. I'll beat the shit out of him. If he does it again...watch.

"You're really angry about this." Eleanor said.

"I know I am."

"What should we do? What if he does show up and we're not there-"

"We'll be there." I said.

Louis came back from the bathroom and sat on back at the lunch table.

"What were you guys talking about?" he asked with a sweet smile.

"Nothing." Eleanor smiled.

He narrowed his eyes, "Was it about Rick...?"

Me and Eleanor looked at eachother, and then looked at Harry shaking our heads. I didn't want to tell him because I don't want him to get worried.

He sighed and crossed his arms.

"You both are bad liars." Louis said.

"Alright fine. Yes." Eleanor nodded with a sigh.

"But, don't be worried or anything. We've got you." I assured.

"It's fine. I can protect myself too you know." Louis said and bit into a carrot.

I feel like Rick will come out of no where and bet Louis. He won't be ready.

"Ugh, we've been talking about this since yesterday. Can we talk about a new topic?" Eleanor asked and looked at me and Louis.

Louis was thinking and then looked at his carrot that was in his hand, "I like carrots."

I laughed at cuteness and Eleanor laughed too. He nibbled on the carrot like a rabbit and I just wanted to hug him. Is there a time where he isn't cute?

We thought of funny things during lunch and then lunch ended.

~

Something that I didn't see coming was the rain. It completely came out of no where. And it happened when me and Louis were halfway to my house. We were both wearing a sweater only. Louis squeaked when it started pouring and I groaned.

"C'mon Harry!" Louis said and grabbed my hand.

I almost tripped over a rock on my way to the house. When we got in the house I sighed and Louis tried to catch his breath. Our hair was soaked and so were our clothes.

Robin sat up from the couch and looked at us. He laughed and placed his pop on the coffee table.

"I guess you didn't make it back before the rain hit the ground." he commented.

I shook my head and Louis chuckled.

We went into my room and I started to take my shirt off and I went to get us both a towel. Louis changed inside the bathroom and I changed in my room. I threw on black football shorts and left my shirt off. Louis came out, drying his hair, with a grey shirt and black skinny jeans. We were both drying our hair with the towel.

"Man, that rain came out of no where." I sighed.

"I know right." Louis laughed as he dried his hair.

I put the towel down and Louis did too. He got up and got his school bag from the living room. I assumed he was going to do his homework. I went on my phone.

"You really have to do your work." Louis said.

I looked up from my phone to find Louis sitting on my window seat with crossed arms.

"I don't wanna." I whined.

"C'mon, you turn completely nothing in everyday."

I groaned, "You're not my dad."

"I'm trying to help." he sighed.

"I'm not going to have to know math, science, social studies, or language arts when I'm playing football." I argued.

"You need to know how to speak correctly to them. You can learn past football players. You have to know what the score is. And you're playing outside, which is nature, which is taught in science." Louis said.

"Stop being such a smart and cute jerk." I crossed my arms.

Louis chuckled and took a folder out of his book bag. I knew Louis wasn't going to leave me alone so I actually did my homework. I used to do it all the time. But then in 8th grade, it got harder and harder. So I stopped. After 8th grade though. When I finished my homework, looked at Louis who was smiling at me.

"Happy?" I asked.

Louis nodded but reached out his hand.

"Let me see."

I sighed and handed him my homework. He looked over it and circled some of the problems. Teachers would do that to me too, meaning that their wrong.

"This one is 5 because you forgot to cross multiply and get 20. Then you divide it by 4x or 4. Then you get 5." Louis said.

"What..." I said as he handed it to me.

He did some problems to make sure I understood. Thanks to Louis, I now know how to do these problems correctly.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and smiled at me too.

I was shocked of how much time passed by. It was already 10. I put my things away and then I went under the covers of my bed.

"Goodnight Lou." I said.

Louis chuckled, "Goodnight...Haz."

I smiled at the nickname and then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.