♚15♚

~Louis's POV~

It is 8 o' clock and I'm kind of getting tired. But I put that thought at the back of my head and continue to watch tv with Eleanor and Harry.

"You're not tired, are you?" Harry said.

He had that smirk again. I can do this. How hard can it be? I just have to stay up. Sounds simple. Er... Kind of.

"Not tired at all." I smile back at him.

"Mhm." he hums and looks back at the tv.

Eleanor was sitting next to Harry and she was resting her head on Harry's shoulder. We soon got bored of watching tv and we decided to to play a car game. It was 9 now. Eleanor's eyes were drooping and I tried to keep my eyes open.

Don't shut them. Don't shut them. Don't shut them. Don't shut them.

"Is someone tired?" Harry says.

I open my eyes wider and I shake my head.

"No."

"What about you Eleanor?" Harry asks.

Eleanor puts down her cards, "Yes."

She climbs onto Harry's bed and then falls asleep. Well, she clearly didn't care about the game. I sigh and stand up.

"Are you going to sleep?" Harry asked.

"No, not yet. I'm going to the bathroom." I shake my head.

"Make sure not to fall while pissing." Harry chuckles and I give him a playful glare.

"Very funny."

When I was done, Harry was on his Xbox. The cards were still on the floor though.

After a while, we talked. There was one curious thing in my head. I still didn't know about his mum.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked him.

"Sure." he shrugged.

"Is that your mum?" I asked and pointed at the picture of her hugging him.

"Yeah..." he frowned.

"What's wrong." I frowned.

He sighed, "It's just..." he stared at his covers on his bed, "she died."

"Sh-she did?" I gasped.

"She's never around Louis." he raised an eyebrow at me.

His green eyes had a bit of tears in them. I think I should change the subject.

~

It was now ten and I had to occasionally pinch my hand everytime I felt like I was going to fall asleep.

I can't lose. I want to be beat Harry, and also who wants a egg smashed into their face? We were playing on his xbox as we both sat on his bed.

"Look who's tired." Harry laughs.

"I'm not tired." I groan.

"Louis, your running into the wall."

I move my character around, "Shut up."

Harry laughs and I couldn't really laugh because I was so tired.

The clock finally hit 12 and Harry looked at me in shock.

"Now...you see...I can stay...awake until...12." I yawned.

"Alright, you win this one." Harry narrowed his eyes at me.

I chuckled lightly. I finally let myself sleep on the end of Harry's bed and Harry slept next to me since Eleanor spread like a starfish on the other end of Harry's bed. I was too tired to walk to the window seat though. I know he didn't want to admit it but, I can tell he's really tired too.