♚12♚

~Harry's POV~
Wednesday

Louis got out his homework and I just sat on my bed, doing nothing. I watched as he stuck his tongue out as he wrote down answers. He looks like he's really concentrating. He looks cute with his tongue out in concentration. Wait. Stop it Harry.

He looks up and my eyes were still on him. Shit.

"What?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"N-nothing. I thought I saw someone doing push-ups outside." I said, pointing towards the window.

The fuck kind of explanation was that?

He looked behind him, out the window, and then looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"There's no one-"

"You should get back to your homework. Wouldn't want to be unfinished when it's time for your date." I said, trying to change the subject.

I got up as Louis said, "What are you gonna do when I'm gone?"

"You know. Go on my phone, play Xbox, watch tv, workout." I shrugged.

Workout...why did I say that?

"You never workout." he chuckles.

"Yeah I do. In the morning though. You don't see me because you always sleep." I say.

"Alright." he laughed.

He finishes his homework and then he grabbed the clothes for clothes date and went into my bathroom to change. When he was done, he said "bye" and I waved.

Well, it's just me now.

I sigh and sit on the bed, not knowing what to do. I thought of an idea and I stood up to grab my phone off of my nightstand. I tapped messages and tapped 'Eleanor'.

To: Eleanor

From: Harry

Wanna come over?

A few minutes later, she responded.

To: Harry

From: Eleanor

Sure;P

I locked my phone and decided to play my wii. I don't remember having one for some reason. Probably because I don't use it all the time like the way I use my Xbox 360. I put wii sports and put boxing on. I throw punches at the guy with a weird beard that is black. He also has big eyes that made me laugh everytime I looked at him. I eventually got sweaty and took my shirt off when I paused the game. As I took it off, the doorbell rung.

~Louis's POV~

"So, are you and Eleanor friends or?" I ask.

She was sipping her water and she put it down when she heard me talk.

She nodded, "Yeah, we talk sometimes. But we're not bestfriends."

I hummed. This is getting really awkward for me. I bit my lip and Mia chuckles. I look up from my hands that were on the table, folded, and I look at Mia with confusion.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You look really nervous. I don't bite you know?" she laughs a little more.

"I'm sorry. I'm never this nervous about a date." I shake my head.

"No, it's alright." she said and puts her hand on my arm.

"It's cute actually."

I feel uncomfortable now. Great.

"Uh...thanks?" I say, putting my hands underneath the table, making her remove her hand.