Chapter 4

(What A Shame By Leyla Blue)

Rylee's Pov

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked Greg as he stood in the doorway of his house with Iris in his arms.

His wife, Meghan was behind him with a giant smile on her face. I've met them both, I trust them both, but it's still scary. I see them both like parents. They have been in my life since i've turned eighteen.

Greg actually brought me home from the hospital and Meghan took care of me. She made dinner, cleaned, and would take Iris so I could sleep. They were there when nobody else was.

"Rylee, we are more than okay with this. You take care of yourself, and be careful." Meghan said with a soft smile.

I said my goodbyes to Iris, and got into the car. I turned up the radio and drove to the bar. I was nervous, but I knew that I couldn't mess this up.

This job was paying a lot, plus I have a caring boss. Once I got there, I parked and made sure I looked over. I made sure all of my bruises were covered and I got everything I needed, got out of my car, and walked in.

"Rylee! Hey!" Eryn shouted from behind the bar with a smile on her face.

A towel was around her neck and she was shaking a drink. Her tattoos were visible, and piercings. She was in a black tank top with blue jeans and black sneakers. Her hair was in a bun and she didn't wear any makeup.

"Get back here! Have some fun! You can put your things in your room." Eryn shouted over the music.

Blue lights lit up the bar and the DJ was jumping around having a blast. People were dancing on the dance floor working up a sweat, but it didn't smell like sweat. It smelled like oranges.

"My room?" I questioned and Eryn laughed.

"Julie, can you show her where that is?" She asked the girl next to her who nodded with a smile.

She has a dark brown afro, and she's tall. Slim body, nose piercing, tattoos on her arm. I followed her back and there was a little room with a couch, and bathroom. My name was on the door and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said to Julie who smiled and held a thumbs up.

I put my things down, tied my hoodie around my waist leaving me in a white tank top. I had on blue jeans and air forces. I tied my hair up in a bun and looked at myself in the mirror. I walked out of the room and took a deep breath.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I looked up from where I was walking.

The male smiled down at me and his friend laughed, he has brown hair and brown eyes. His friend has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"It's fine." He nodded and his friend pulled him away.

I walked quickly to the bar, and walked behind it.

"Welcome to your playhouse!" Eryn shouted with a smile, grabbing my shoulders.

Julie was good at what she's doing, but something i noticed is that she doesn't talk. She hasn't said one thing to anyone, but she holds a smile on her face the entire time.

"That's Juliana, she doesn't talk, goes by Julie." Eryn said to me when she saw that I was staring.

I nodded my head before Eryn started training me.

Something I've learned so far is that if you smile good enough at old men, they will give you good tips. I haven't seen the male i ran into or his friend, which I'm glad about.