Chapter 3

Hope you like this chapter.

VOTE, FAN, AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!

I really would like to know if I'm doing well.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Read on...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP

Brittany's P.O.V.

I handed the phone to Mrs. Nelson. They started talking about something, probably me.

Soon my mom came and picked me up. Instead of yelling at me, we just stayed quiet during the car ride.

Jesse's P.O.V.

"I found my mate," I said.

"That's awesome man. Who is she?" Mike asked.

"She's human," I replied.

"Oh," Mike said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittany's P.O.V.

It had been two weeks since I had seen the dude in the meadow. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I don't think he goes to my school because well, I have never seen him around before. But, you never know, I'm so not a popular person, so how would I know if he goes to my school. I felt like running, so I went downstairs. It was Saturday, March 26, 2011, and my mom had to work. She would never even find out if I left the house. My older brother is probably hanging with his friends.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about my brother. He's a year older than me, and his name is Josh. He has blonde hair, and brown eyes unlike my blue eyes which come from my dad who left us when I was four. All the girls at school think he is hot. I love my brother. He and his girlfriend, Laura, are probably the only ones at school that are my friends. His girlfriend is really nice, and she's the only nice cheerleader on the team. I sit by him and his friends during lunch. Some of his guy friends talk to me occasionally, but none of his friends that are girls do. They all think I'm "weird", but they will never say it out loud because my brother would beat them up. My brother is the quarterback on the school's football team, and he's really strong.

 I put on my favorite and only pair of tennis shoes, and tied my hair back in a ponytail.

I ran to the beach. The beach is another one of my favorite places to go. I loved the feeling of the sand beneath your feet, and the cold water.

When I finished running, I ran to a snowball shop close by. I purchased a sour cherry snowball. The cashier was flirting with me. He was actually pretty cute, but I know if he knew that people think I'm "weird" then he probably wouldn't be doing that. I sat inside the snowball shop looking out the window while eating my snowball. It was very sour, just the way I like it. 

"Hey," a dude said from behind me.

I knew he probably wouldn't be talking to me, so I just kept looking out the window. Someone slid into the seat in front of me.

"You never got to tell me your name," he said.

What? What is he talking about? I stopped looking out the window, and I looked at him. OMG it was the dude from the field. I thought I would never see him again. I stared at him, taking in his every feature. He cleared his throat.