Chapter 7

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP

Jesse’s P.O.V.

Julie went upstairs dragging Brittany with her.

“Hey honey can you come help me make lunch?” my mom asked.

“Sure mom,” I told her going in the kitchen.

I helped her make a bunch of ham and cheese sandwiches on French bread and some salad. I couldn’t help but think about what embarrassing things Julie could be telling Brittany right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittany’s P.O.V.

Julie dragged me upstairs.

We came to a room with the walls painted shiny silver and different splotches of colors looked like it had been thrown at the walls. It looked pretty cool, and probably a hell of a lot of fun to make.

“Cool walls,” I said to Julie.

“Oh thanks,” Julie said, “my mom thinks they look stupid.”

“Oh well she’s so wrong,” I said. “But anyways I have a feeling this isn’t going to be normal ‘girl talk’.”

“Well your right. First starting with are you dating my brother?”

I didn’t know what to say. Am I dating her brother? No, because he hasn’t asked me out yet. But he’s taken me out to get frozen yogurt. Well, that doesn’t really count as anything; he was probably just trying to be friendly. I think I just stood there thinking for at least five minutes.

“So are you or are you not dating my brother?” she asked me again.

“No. Well I don’t know. No.”

“So is that a no?”

“Yes.”

“That’s a yes?”

“No.”

“So that’s a no?”

“Yes.”

“Okay you’re really starting to confuse me.”

“Yes, that’s a no. We aren’t dating.”

“Oh.”

“Oh?”

Ok this is really getting awkward. Someone help me!!!

“Oh, I forgot that you have to borrow one of my bathing suits,” said Julie.

She began searching through a drawer.

“Ooh this one would look good on you,” she said showing me a black string bikini.

It was plain black, but I have to admit for a plain black bathing suit, it looked cute. I don’t think I’m going to feel comfortable in that though. I didn’t want to be rude, so I put it on anyway. It did look good on me. Damn you string bikini!!

“I was right. It does look good on you. Jesse will be drooling.”

“Is that a good thing?”

“Yes, I think he really likes you. Like last night before I went to my friend’s house, all he could talk about was you.”

I was shocked, “Really?”