Chapter 7: Birth

Harry rushed through the corridors to the Entrance Hall and out the big, grand doors. He ran through the grounds to the Whomping Williow. He shouted at it "IMMOBULUS!" and the limbs froze in place. Harry didn't waste any time. He shot through tunnel and ran. He was a man on a mission. A mission to save the one he loves. A mission to save his unborn child. He felt as if it was a race against time itself. He had to get there before Hermione gave birth. He tripped a few times, but no harm done. He broke through the trapdoor into the Shrieking Shack. He saw in the corner of the room, four Slytherins including Draco Malfoy, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, and some boy named Levitt Harry had only seen from the Gryffindor table once or twice. They whipped around to look at him.

"Stupefy!" he shouted at Levitt, who dropped to the ground unconscious.

"Potter!" Malfoy shouted. "I knew you'd come for the Mudblood slut." He laughed.

That made Harry very angry. "Stupefy!"

"Protego!" Malfoy blocked it and shot back with "Expelliarmus!"

Harry dodged it and hit Crabbe and then Goyle each with a "Stupefy!" Them, too, dropped down unconscious.

Now it was Harry and Malfoy. "Where is she?!"

"Expelliarmus!" Harry's wand flew out of his hand and he immediately launched himself on top of him, knocking his wand out of his hand. He punched him as hard as he could, until he fell unconscious as well. In the window, something caught his eye. He gasped. The Dark Mark. Voldemort was coming. He had to get Hermione and get her out of there. He grabbed his wand where it flew.

"HERMIONE!" he yelled running up the stairs hearing her scream in pain.

"HARRY!" she called back from his right. He ran into the room and saw her on the floor. "She's coming!" She screamed in pain again as another contraction rolled through her. He knelt down next to her and took out the feather out of his pocket. "Portus. On three...one, two, three." They both touched the feather and were pulled up into the the sky and landed in the Hospital Wing. Harry landed on the floor on his stomach, while Hermione landed safely on a bed, screaming.

Harry at once jumped into action. "MADAME POMFREY!" The medi-witch came running out of her office. "She's in labor!"

Madame Pomfrey rushed to Hermione's side. "How far apart are her contractions?" she asked Harry.

He looked confused. "What?"

"Nevermind," she replied as Hermione screamed again. "Get her out! Now!"

Madame Pomfrey stuck out her wand and said, "Expecto Patronum!" A silvery Saint Bernard came out of her wand. "Professor McGonagall, Miss Granger is in labor. Hurry!" The Saint Bernard ran off.

Harry ran to Hermione's side to grab her hand. He gripped it like they were about to start a wrestling match. "Squeeze my hand when something hurts." She automatically squeezed it...hard. Harry grimaced, squeezing his eyes shut in pain. "Oh, my God!" He just kissed her hand and told her everything would be alright.

McGonagall came soon enough. "Professor, she was kidnapped by four Slytherins. Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Levitt. They are unconscious in the Shrieking Shack in Hogsmeade..." Harry told her.