Epilogue: Weddings

That night, Harry and Hermione tucked Arabella into bed. "Goodnight, princess, I love you."

"Goodnight, sweetheart. Mummy loves you, too."

"Good night, Daddy, I love you, too. I love you, too, Mummy." She curled up into her bed, snuggled against Peter and fell asleep. The two parents watched for a minute and then left, shutting the door.

RIght when Harry closed the door, Hermione grabbed his shoulders and once again forcibly shoved her tongue down his throat, drawing her leg over his hip. He grabbed it and ran his hand up and down her underclad thigh, as she was wearing sexy sleep shorts for females , making her moan as she fucked his mouth with her tongue.

Harry pulled away again. "As much as I love this, I don't think Child Services are going to be happy when they hear two young, teenage parents fucked on her door."

Hermione smiled and nodded agreeing. "Your room?" she lifted her eyebrow and they ran to his room.

When they got inside, she grabbed his shoulders again and hiked her leg on his hip, like how she was. She felt his excitement on her inner thigh. She grinned into his mouth. Then by his shoulders, she grabbed him from the wall, turned him, and threw him on the bed. Hard.

He just watched, hungry, as she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off seductively, baring her breasts. He smiled and they got it on.

*****

They lay on Harry's bed panting, both naked. Both on either side of the bed, looking up at the ceiling on their backs. "Oh, my God!" Hermione moaned. Both of them were coated with sweat.

"Yeah," he agreed.

"Oh, I missed that!" she exclaimed looking at him.

He looked back. "Yeah." He leant over and kissed her lips. She felt it again on her thigh. "Oh, no, not again." She laughed.

"Oh, yes," he said huskily.

And they were joined together for the third time.

*****

They had remembered to put some clothes on before they went to sleep, for fear of Arabella coming in the next morning. Which she did, she woke them up at seven in the morning. Harry was spooning Hermione, keeping her warm.

She opened the door and launched herself onto the bed. "Good morning!" she cried grinning like the sun.

They woke up and looked at her. Hermione stretched and Harry took this opportunity to tickle her. She chuckled and he kissed her, happy that they were together now.

Then he grabbed Arabella and pulled her roughly to him. She wasn't hurt though. And tickled her mercilessly. She laughed so hard her gut was hurting. "Daddy...Daddy...stop! Help me, Mummy!"

It was just like Hermione's fantasy, minus the other two children. She tickled her along with Harry, making the two year old laugh harder.

*****

After breakfast, Arabella couldn't wait to show her Daddy all of the things she learned. She grabbed his hand and showed him how she knew to count, color. How she knew her colors, and how to read and write. He smiled when he saw that she was left-handed. 'How very rare' he thought to himself. Her favorite, though, was the piano.