Chapter 12: Servants of Heart

(Kirei's p.o.v.)

We've been discussing the remaining 5 members for Heart Kingdom's team. It was decided that the five Spirit Guardians would fill those positions. After a day of preparation, Sakura and myself finished the summoning circles for the guardians. I went to Queen Loropechka to inform her that everything was ready for the summoning. She called the spirit guardians to the courtyard, where I had draw the summoning circles. They all arrived and a man with black hair who was the leader of the Guardians, Gadja, spoke to me, "We are here, Kirei. Now how do we summon these Heroic Spirits?" After Queen Loropechka agree to fight in the Grail War, she contacted all the Spirit Guardians to her palace so that we could explain what they were being asked to do. After hearing about the Holy Grail, all five of them agreed to becoming the remaining Masters of Heart, since it was the best way to remove a devil's curse from their queen. While Lancer was talking with her, Queen Loropechka told him a devil in Spade Kingdom placed a deadly curse on her some time before we arrived in this world. The reason she agreed to assist the four of us was because of the Grail.

  I replied to Gadja, "Normally, the summoner requires a relic related to the Spirit to act as a link to the two of them. However, in this instance, the catalyst will be provided by the Heroic Spirits. So, which Hero you will summon will be up to chance. As for how to summon them, each of you stand in front of one of the circles, Lancer knows the chant so he will walk you all through it." The five Guardians nodded and they each went to one of the summoning circles. I walked over to join Rider, Sakura, and Queen Loropechka as Lancer stepped forward and began instructing the Spirit Guardians.

  (No one's p.o.v.)

  Lancer stepped up and said to the five soon to be Masters, "Now reach with your dominant hands and repeat after me..." They all did as they were told and Lancer began walking them through the chant.

(A/N:  (Gae Bolg- Lancer/ Yes, my queen!/ Spirit Guardians)

For the elements, silver and iron...

The foundation, stone, and the archduke of pacts....

The emblem bestowed is the Heart.

The circles began to light up in a radiant glow.

  Close the four gates, come forth from the crown, and follow the forked road leading to the kingdom...

  Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill, repeat five times, but when each is fill, destroy it.

  Fill, fill, fill, fill, fill, repeat five times when each is fill, destroy it.

  Set.

  Set.

  After that last word, a breeze appeared around them, and became more powerful as they continued.

  Heed my words, my will creates your body, and your sword creates my destiny.

  If you heed the Grail's call, and obey my will and reason then answer me.