Epilogue

~1 month later~

Violet

Amethyst and I now are adventurers, well Amethyst is more of the adventurer and I am the one who keeps her out of trouble.

Now we are head towards the Mud Kingdom. I've been writing a book about all the places we've visited, with some help from Saphira and Falcon who had-not surprisingly-had become famous writers.

I heard from Snow Leopard that Desert has woken up, but Amethyst and I can't find the time to meet up. Maybe soon.

Mudfly

I had decided to stay at Emerald Academy a little longer since I felt I needed some more time before I could face my tribe. And Emerald Academy was a good place to stay. I had a whole new winglet and I was just fine.

I occasionally got letter from Saphira or Violet asking how I was doing and I gladly responded. I wasn't until I got a very special letter...

Saphira

Falcon and I were rushing all over the place. We had to leave in 5 minutes! Desert and Snow Leopard had invited us over to theirs for a winglet meeting, just to share news.

"We really need a bigger space!" I exclaim, as I knocked down another stack of papers. "Agreed, we can lose all these plot points." Falcon said.

After a few more minutes of fumbling around we finally made it outside and were flying over to Desert's and Snow Leopard's.

When Falcon and I got there we already saw Mudfly, Amethyst, and Violet.

"What took you so long?" Violet asked with a smile. I sat down next to her. "Our place is too small!" I complained. 

"You can have ours then." A voice said behind us. Amethyst jumped up and hugged him. "What do you mean Snow Leopard?" I asked. 

"What Snow means is that we're leaving." Desert said. She came out with a few refreshments, which Mudfly dove into. 

"Snow?" I say with a smirk. Desert and Snow Leopard turned equally red. We all laughed and their faces. 

"It's okay. We all knew." Falcon said. "You did?" Snow Leopard asked. "Yeah," Amethyst said casually. "It was pretty obvious." Violet added.

"So, where are you going?" I ask. "The Lost Continent."

Snow Leopard

It had been a day since we last saw our winglet. I had to say I would miss them. We might not come back.

"You ready?" Desert said squeezing my talon. I was so lucky to have a dragon like her. "Yeah," I say. 

"Let's do this."

We both took off flying towards the sunset.