3rd Donald x Wolf

AN: this was requested by Mangokiwidragon and I have to say I got the notification that they added this to their library and the name of it is just the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I am also a multishipper and I just love this ship rn and will probably do more of it before my love for it tones down. 

AU: Normal (I wanted to take a step back and just leave out all the crazyness of altenate universes and do a regular/normal one or maybe the next few after this)

~Wolf~

Jimmy is starting to grind on my last nerve and I think the vein is starting to show on my forehead, during the meeting he decided it would be best to flirt with me while knowing I don't like him. As it goes on he puts his hand on my thigh and it takes everything in me not to knock the piss out of him, I told him a while ago that I liked Donald and this was his way af trying to make Donald jealous and piss me off at the same time. I'll admit we are friends but this is pissing me off, I push his hand off of me and prop my head up facing away from him "does anyone have anything to add if not we will move on" the second Donald finishes his sentence Jimmy's hand lands on my dick. 

My eyes widen and I jump up the chair falling back behind me, I turn around so quick and grab him by the front of his shirt "if you touch me again I will drown you in your fish tank" his hand was covering his mouth and he was trying not to laugh. I let his shirt go and pick up my chair before sitting back down, I looked over at him seeing him with his head on the table and his shoulders shaking. I cross my arms and glare at the table while Jake, Donald, and Forrest stare at us "well that was quite the outburst" I wait for the 'stay after' or the punishment in front of the entire group "mind telling me what that was about" I look up at Donald, he crosses his arms and leans back in the chair. 

I shake my head and look at Jimmy "wanna tell them how you have been annoying the fuck out of me for the past 2 hours" he finally gets a hold of himself "personally I thought it was funny" Jake raises his hand "me too, I could see Wolf's patience slowly get thinner and thinner throughout the meeting". I think he just saved both of our asses "alright this meeting is basically over anyway, you're all dismissed and the next meeting is in 2 days to discuss another issue" I stand and leave immediately. I could hear footseps behind me "Wolf!" I ignore him and keep walking he catches up to me on the staircase, I push him into the wall and he was nearly in tears from laughing so hard "i'm..sorry..haha...I just wanted to...see what woud happen" he was trying not to laugh.

I finally broke and laughed "god.." I punched him in the arm "fucking asshole" he rubs his arm and nods "I deserved that" we sit on the staircase and he uses my shoulder as an arm prop "I mean Jake noticed I was fucking with you, that probably means Donald did too". I roll my eyes and shrug "whatever, next time if you touch my dick I will actually drown you" he laughs again "sorry, you weren't really responding to anything else" I push him and he uses his other arm to stop from falling. I subconciously fold my arms covering my lap before standing up and walking to the parking lot "bye asshole" I flip him off behind me and pull the keys to my motercycle out, I start the bike and put my earbuds in before putting my helmet on.

-2 days later-

The past 2 days I couldn't get over the feeling that I got in the parking lot that someone was watching me, here I am in the same parking lot ready to go to another meeting that i'm going to zone out in. I walk up the stairs and enter the meeting room again, I was the first one there besides Donald and sat down in my normal seat "you're early" I nod "yeah I figured Jake would be here by now though" he shrugs "I sent him to pick something up for me, he'll be late to the meeting, it's nothing that really concerns him or you anyway". He pulls his phone out and I fiddle with my hands in my lap, running my thumbnails under each other (that's the only way I know to decride it when I do itT-T).