Ch.Fourteen

Ella sat in her bedroom and sighed. She was looking at the ticket she had. She was so torn on going. She just didn't know what to do.

She didn't know if she wanted to leave or not. She knew the trouble it would cause if she did. All she knew was that her head was a mess.

The door opened and Tom walked in. He smiled. "Hey. You okay?" He asked as he sat on her bed.

Ella nodded. She sighed. "I'm good. I'm just not feeling too good at the moment."

Tom smiled. "I've got to go away. On a course. So I've asked Aimee if you can stay with her and Simon. You'll be okay with that right?" He asked.

Ella paled. She looked at her dad. "A-At their house?"

"No love. In their garden. Of course in their house. Aimee said it's okay. Simon did too."

Ella didn't know what to think. She felt like everything was about to go completely wrong for her.

***
Ella arrived at school. She saw her aunt and sighed. Aimee walked over. "Hey. I've put some fresh bedding on the bed for you and stocked up on your favourite food. You gonna be okay?" She asked.

Ella nodded. "Yeah."

"Goodie! Simon is gonna be running late tonight. So it's just going to be us until about 7/8. We can order some pizza."

"Okay."

Ella watched as Aimee walked off. She felt like the worlds worst person. Especially knowing how Aimee had doubts about her and Simon.

***
Ella looked up as Simon walked into the classroom. He looked at her. "Aimee tells me you're staying with us this weekend."

"Believe me. I don't want to. But I can't tell my dad no can I? He will want to know why. And then he will know something has happened. And I'm not down for that," Ella mumbled.

Simon smiled. "I can't stop thinking about you. Me and Aimee tried to have sex. But all I thought about was you."

Ella shook her head. "No. Don't. Don't put that on me. I am a kid. A kid who messed up and slept with you. I broke my aunties heart the moment I let you in my knickers! So forget about me and make it work with her."

"I can't. You're having my baby too. I just... I want you."

Ella stood up. She looked to him. "Please. Leave me alone," she mumbled as she turned away from him. "Make it with my auntie."

Simon said nothing. He watched as she walked off. Cursing himself for the mess he had gotten himself in.

Simon knew that everything was going wrong for him. And he just couldn't help but want Ella. Despite how wrong it was.

***
Later on that afternoon, Tom had just dropped off Ella with Aimee. Aimee smiled as she looked at her. "Hey. I've ordered pizza from that new place down the road. And I've got you some Ben and Jerrys. You okay with that?"

Ella nodded. She sat down on the sofa. She looked to see a photo of Aimee and Simon on the fireplace. She felt her heart break at the family that she was destroying.

But Ella had no idea how this weekend with Simon and Aimee was going to change everything.