Ch.Sixteen

Aimee stood there as she looked between the two of them. "I'm waiting. What can't you do to me?" She asked.

"Erm.. tell... tell you about the surprise weekend that I've got planned for you. She wanted to tell you. I told her she couldn't," Simon said as he looked to her.

Aimee wasn't convinced. She looked to Ella. "Then that doesn't explain why she was saying that she couldn't do that me. One of you is lying to me. I'm not stupid."

"Babe. Nothing is going on."

Aimee shook her head and walked off. Ella looked to Simon. "What the hell do we do?" She asked.

Simon smiled. "I'll sort it. I'll talk to her."

***
Ella was sitting in the common room. The door opened and Tom walked in. He looked to his daughter. "Wanna tell me what's going on?" He asked.

Ella shook her head. "Not really. There's nothing going on. I promise."

Tom sighed and looked to his daughter. He wasn't convinced. "It's just... Aimee told me she thinks there's something going on with you and Mr Lowsley. Is there?"

"Don't be ridiculous. He's the father of my aunties baby. I wouldn't do that. Aimee caught me telling him I can't ruin Aimee's surprise."

Tom nodded. He smiled. "I'll talk to Aimee. Don't worry."

"Thanks dad."

***
Ella walked through the school. She saw Aimee and Simon. She sighed as Aimee walked towards her. "Ella. Tell me now. I won't be mad. But have you and Simon been having an affair?" She asked.

"What? No. Why would I? He's my teacher. That's all," Ella said.

"I told you. You're being irrational Aimee. I wouldn't cross the line like that with a pupil," Simon told her.

Aimee saw the look on Ella's face. She sighed. "I guess. Look, I've got to go. I left my class waiting trying to sort out this mess. I'll see you both later," she said as she walked off.

Simon turned to look at Ella. "I told you I'd sort it."

"No. This isn't sorting it. This is just lying to her. And I can't do this anymore. I want to tell my auntie the truth. She'll hate me. But I can't keep lying to her about it. I'm scared I'll lose her. And I don't want that anymore."

Simon looked to her. "If you tell her, you'll lose her anyway."

Ella shook her head and walked off. She hated the whole complicated mess that this was.

***
Simon walked into Aimee's classroom. He sighed. "There's nothing going on with me and Ella. You're having my baby."

"Whatever. I'm not stupid. But if I find out you crossed the line with her, I will ruin you. She's my niece. And she means a lot more to me than you do," Aimee said.

Simon rolled his eyes. He took her hand. "Why would I sleep with an immature little girl? When we're having our own little Belle? Please believe me."

"Bye."

***
Ella walked through the school. She was feeling so broken. She hated how messy everything had become. She hated how she was constantly lying.

Ella had no idea what she was going to do. But she wanted to put things right. For everyone.

But Ella was unaware of how everything for her was about to change. And it wasn't going to be good.