Ch.Four

Ella stood in the kitchen and sighed as Tom walked in. She was staying with him as her mum was away seeing chlo and Mika back in Rochdale.

Ella couldn't stop thinking over Simon and how they had sex. She knew that it was a mess. Ella looked to Tom as he walked to her

"so do you want to tell me what is going on?" Tom asked as Ella looked to him and frowned

"what do you mean?" Ella asked as Tom looked to her and smiled

"I'm your dad ella, I am not stupid. I khow that there is something going on with you" Tom said as Ella sighed. Ella knew that she couldn't tell him, she couldn't tell anyone how she and Simon had sex

"I'm fine dad, you don't need to worry" Ella said. Ella knew that it was going to happen with Simon again but she hated herself for it.

she hated how they would hurt aimee but she knew that there was sexual tension still.

Tom nodded and smiled. "Oh. Aimee's got some news for us. Well her and Simon," he said.

"What?"

"I don't know. I just know she and Simon have asked to come over," Tom said.

***

Ella got to school and sighed. She didn't know why. But she was worried about what Aimee and Simon needed to talk to her and Tom about.

Ella ran over to her. "Dad said you're coming over tonight. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah babes. Just have something to tell you both. Don't worry. It's all good. I'm happy in fact."

Ella nodded. She didn't want to ruin her relationship with her aunt. Especially as Ella spent a lot of time with her. "Can I have a hint?" She asked.

"No. You gotta wait."

***
Ella went to find Simon. He was in his office. "What's happening?" She asked.

Simon frowned. "What do you mean? What's happening?"

Ella sighed. "My dad said you and Aimee had to tell us something. What is that?" Ella asked. She was worried. She hoped that Aimee didn't know about what was happening.

***
Ella couldn't stop thinking about that evening. She didn't know if she could be there. She looked up as Tom walked over to her. "Are you okay?"

Ella nodded. "I'm fine dad. Do you know when mum is coming back?"

"Not for a bit. She's spending time with Chlo and baby Izzie."

Ella smiled slightly. She loved her niece. But she didn't think she could handle travelling to Rochdale and back.

***
Ella sat in her bedroom later on that evening. She was trying to finish her homework but she couldn't do it. Her mind was too preoccupied.

"Ella! Aimee and Simon are here."

Ella took a deep breath and made her way downstairs. She smiled when she saw Aimee. She was holding a little envelope.

After around half an hour, Aimee smiled. "So, we actually have some news for you both. And Izzie when she's back. But Simon and I, we're having a baby. I'm pregnant."

Tom walked over and hugged them both. Ella stood in shock. She couldn't believe it. Instead of reacting, she hugged Aimee. "I can't wait to meet the baby."

***
Ella was sitting outside. She looked up as Simon walked towards her. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. You and Aimee are together. You're bound to have sex."

Simon sighed. "I wasn't expecting her to get pregnant. We are careful. What happened with us, it can't happen again," he said.

Ella watched as he walked off. But could the two of them resist each other?