45

Analia Rayne ||

3 days later.

It's the day of the party.

I've decided to go because.

I don't have a good enough reason just wanted to go.

Could say Ryder's words had something to do about it. But don't tell him that.

Currently getting out of my car with Ryder and entering the mall to buy an outfit for tonight.

Since somebody whose name starts with an R and ends with lazy ass decided to go last minute.

"We should've gone earlier," he groans opening the mall door for me.

"Says the one who wouldn't go any other day."

"I'm sorry I just wanted to stay in bed with you," he intertwines our hands, "Just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend."

"Aw, that's cute."

I look around the mall acting like I even know this mall. Gio suggested it to us.

Ryders has been here about 4 times with him so he knows his way. He starts leading us to one of the stores pulling me in.

I start looking between each rack with Ryder's hand still with mine. I haven't let go of him, more like he hasn't let go of me, since we entered the mall.

I find a rack of black dresses and find a couple I like.

A woman stops next to me with clothes in her hands and I notice a name tag on her shirt. "Need a dressing room?" she asks.

"Yes, please."

"Follow me," she says cheerfully. Ryder and I follow behind and stop in front of a dressing room for me. I let go of Ryder's hand before entering it.

As I slip on one of the dresses I realize that this is just a high school party and nothing more. I'm doing too much, aren't I?

I'm just so in my head about this party I didn't even think about anything. I could just wear a nice shirt and jeans. But this dress is quite cute.

It's a white dress that stops at my mid-thigh. It has a pretty big slit in the front and the back is a short train. The side of the dress is ruched at the top left. The top is a very deep v-neck. The top is sort of like a corset.

Definitely not, high school party. But definitely something I'm going to buy.

I walk out of the dressing room and Ryder is sitting on the couch. More like laying down. His head is thrown back with his hand over his face. I walk closer to him, kicking his foot. His eyes snap open as he rubs them and his eyes linger up and down my body.

"You're going to wear this? To a high school party? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I'm insecure way it's just, is this very high school party like?"

"I know it's not. I just wanted to try it on. We'll find something else, but what do you think?" I smile at myself in the mirror then at him.