Chapter 31

There will be another  updates Tommorow so stay tune. I don't what time.
_______________________________________

Lay pov.
"Jinah why I heard that name before and my bandmates seem to know her" I was thinking while my head was facing the cold white ceiling.

I looked up again thinking on why she seem familiar. Why my members seem to know her. I know maybe Baekhyun knows about this. So without hasitation I called him.

He picked u immediately. He was at the dance practice. He always goes there for some reason. Sometimes he kept his personal life from us.

"Hello Lay hyung what's up?" Baekhyun happily said.

"Do you know Jinah?" I just go straight to the point. There was a brief pause.

"Umm... Yes and no" He said and straight away hang up on me "Hello"

There's one thing going on here. A secret that I don't know about.

________________________________________

It had been raining for hours now, the steady patter of water against my raincoat long since faded to a dull rush in the back of my mind. Thinking about what baekhyun said "Well you have known her but it might cause you harm Lay" The thick wool was almost soaked through. I didn't know if it would ever be dry again.

I tramped my way along the rutted, muddy trail in irritated silence. It was supposed to be a full moon tonight. Not that I could tell; the clouds above stopped any light from aiding me on my journey. I had a torch in my bag-any good man does-but God knows it wouldn't light in this downpour.

A piercing gust of wind shook the trees above my head, showering my already miserable frame with a fresh deluge. I wiped the water from my eyes with a wet sleeve and tucked a lock of my long brown hair back under the protection of my hood.i when in a small store buy a drink and an umbrella to clear my mind.

To think of it I didn't look in this girl's diary yet. I can't just read it it's called privacy. I was so curious when I accidentally dropped it and the book open to a page. I picked it up to see these written on the page.

Dear dairy,
I know I haven't been writing to you for a while. Well that because I had been crying. Enough of me. You want to know what been going on with me? Yeah I have graduated from my high school. You should know I graduated with an excellent grade. All my friends were there. Well almost all. Should I talk about it?

Lay was there well its complicated.

I stopped reading and my eyes widen from reading my name from a girl's diary. She knows me?

Basically he don't remember me. You know how awkward that is and sad. We are together. But my own boyfriend doesn't recognise me. It has been 2 years since I wrote to you. And Yes are we broken up or not? That's up in the air right now if he ever remembered me. P. S I still like you Zhang Yixing.

We used to be boyfriend and girlfriend. A couple. I scrolled the pages of the book to find out more about her. As I was reading I felt dizzy.

As soon as I read these it triggered something. I felt my head was hurting. Flashes of memories came flooded in. I could feel my head was spinning like crazy.

Memories flashes. All the memories from the DAY I met you until now are all back.

I finally remember her. Oh Jinah I'm  sorry to keep you waiting. Sorry it took me so Long Jinah to remember you. How I miss you. Please I need to find you.

I was running out the store trying to find her. Water soaking through the soles of my sneakers. wet smack of rubber soles against concrete. dark blotches staining the cuffs of my jeans where they've been splashed.wet stands of hair clinging to my face.wet asphalt reflecting the red-and-green glow of the streetlights.

Where is she? As I took my breath from the consant running.

I stopped a nearby street to take a breather. Where are you. The rain came paring down much more heavier and heavier.

When Hope seem lost I saw a long black hair as she slipped and on the ground. As I was about to go to that girl who fell, she got up. I got a glimpse of her face. It's Jinah. I know it's her. Even though her face was all wet from the rain.

I ran as fast as I could to her and held my umbrella to cover her from the rain. She looked up towards me. I could see tears fell.

"Jinah" I said.

"Yes" She was crying.

"Lee Jinah sorry I took so long" I said that and with that she looked at me with a small smile and hugged me.

________________________________________

What will happen next? Stay tune to fine out. Comment and vote. It mens a lot.