Discontinued

Hi guys, I am so sorry, but I'm going to have to stop writing this story. I had such a great time working on it and I'll be satisfied if you like it, but I've just grown out of it and can't continue. The main reason is I'm occupied with school and works I actually want to publish in bookstores and such. I still enjoy writing fanfics because it's great practice and will probably keep writing them in the future, but not this one. 

There are also major problems with the story itself:

One (and this is the big one): I've turned the Doctor into a creepy monster.  He doesn't respect what Percy wants, he basically keeps her prisoner against her will in order to protect her, and is hundreds of years older than her. (Ugh, that makes it sound a lot like Twilight, doesn't it?  Yikes!)

Two: If Percy and the Doctor ever get together, it's going to feel a lot like Stockholm Syndrome. He keeps her prisoner, drags her around with him on adventures when she hates him, keeps a HUGE secret from her that directly impacts her, and more that would make for a very unhealthy relationship. There's no way she'd fall in love with him naturally.

Three: The bonded thing? Burn it with fire!!! How did I not notice this before?! The whole mated/bonded concept in general is creepy because it takes away the free will/choice aspect of relationships, and it especially doesn't work with a show like Doctor Who.

I tried, I failed. It was fun, but now it's done.  (haha that rhymes)

Thanks to everyone who's read it, I hope you weren't cringing too badly. I might try to write something similar in the future that (obviously) doesn't have all the horrible things I just pointed out, but we'll see. 

Thanks.