Oh, that's awkward

Ship: martyn + rendog 

Prompt: martyn just wanted to sleep but rens like lol nope.

Notes: this is 3rd life. Also I didn't watch Martyn's or Rens 3rd life so it's probably ooc in this

.

Martyn just wanted to sleep. He liked sleep, he loved sleep. He just wanted to sleep. To lay down on his mattress, close his eyes and let his imagination take him away. He just wanted to fucking sleep.

Things don't go Martyn's way though, because tonight instead of sleeping, he had a 'guest' visit from his favourite insane boss. 

"Martyn?" He turned around and saw ren at his door, it was about midnight then and the two had had a very eventful day. The man infront of him looked bothered, he was in his comfortable clothing rather than his everyday wear but his ears dropped a bit.

"You good mate?" Martyn mumbled, noticing the others discomfort. It wasn't normal seeing him like this, he looked guilty. It was like when a dog knows he's done something bad and would start following their owners in remorse. Maybe that was just something ren did.

Martyn heard a sigh "well, did you hear the creeper explosion a could of minutes ago?"

Martyn shook his head, he was asleep, that's why dumbass.

"Oh," Ren huffed before continuing "well there was, in my room I think I let it in, sorry, and it kind of blew up my bed. Now I can't sleep. And I kinda remembered that you had two beds so I didn't want to bother you but"

Ren was dancing around the question he wanted to ask, his companion knew that. "Yes you can sleep in my bed," Martyn answered. 

"I didn't want to be annoying you see and- gosh I probably woke you up I'm sorry," ren sort of rambled before the words martyn said properly processed, "wait, did you say yes?"

Martyn laughed at that, "I honestly don't mind" he reached out and pulled the dog to his bed, "we can cuddle together" that was a half joke, making both men laugh.

Ren got under the covers and laid awkwardly in the bed, in the day he was a powerful bastard but at night he was kind, timid. That's why martyn stuck round him, he was actually really softy. Martyn would do anything for Ren And even if he didn't show it, he knew ren would do the same. But ren was being sheepish at the moment and martyn knew he couldn't go to sleep like this.

"For god sake, come here" he rolled his eyes as ren looked at him in confusion. He grabbed the other by the waist and pulled him closer. If anyone was here they would be laughing, martyn laid his head on Rens chest and had one hand across his waist and the other around his neck, slightly petting the one under him. He felt as ren tensed up for a moment before relaxing and leaning into martyn. 

Ren slightly chuckled, "if Scott found out about this he would go mental"

"If grian heard then so would the whole server, we'd be fucked." Martyn relaxed and felt his eyes dropping, he was always a easy sleeper. He felt a hand slightly cup his face before it moved up to his hair. 

"Why do you keep your bandana on when you sleep?" A now tired ren asked as he took it off. He got a murmur in response, both of them were really tired. So am I tbh cause school but oh well.

Nothing else was said that night, it was only a couple of seconds before both of them fell asleep anyway. Then they woke up the next morning feeling more refreshed than ever before, they stayed in bed for another hour just curled up to one another before ultimately deciding they needed to get up and fix Rens room. Though the next night martyn woke up to Ren yet again asking to cuddle, but this time martyn just let him in without question.

This happened for multiple nights after that, but you didn't here it from me ;)