2

- I hope people like what we prepared. Said Jimin's mother as she took off her apron.

- Don't worry mother they will, after all the two best chefs cooked all this. Smiled Seokjin as he was putting the lunch boxes in the baskets.

- You are so sweet jin-ah, thank you. Said Jimin's mother.

- Thanks everyone for your help. Said Taehyung's mom looking at the two young omegas who nodded.

- Can we go to the valley to freshen up a little bit, i smell like fried onions and meat ? Asked Taehyung.

- No Taehyung, we are tired, we will rest a little bit before the feast, go take a shower here. Said Taehyung's mom.

- Mom, i want to go to the river , i will go with Jimin, you know just the two of us.

His mother sighed as Jimin's mother nodded to her.

- Fine, but you two have to be here by 7 pm not a second after.

- Okay. Said both Jimin and Taehyung.

They quickly went to the bathroom to take Taehyung's shampoo and body soap with some towels and clean clothes. They have almost an hour to enjoy themselves there before the feast.

Going to the valley is very common in their pack, and werewolf world, especially among omegas, they go there to talk, play and have some fun. Omegas have a special part of the river that is covered with huge rocks and trees, only them are allowed into that part of the valley, alphas go the open part of it.
——————————————————————————-

- Oh why it's so crowded ?! Said Jimin as they entered the place and saw too many omegas enjoying the cold water.

- Well it's hot outside and we have a feast later, omegas need to look and smell good in order to find a good alpha.

Jimin rolled his eyes before taking off his clothes, leaving only his underwear, he waited for Taehyung to undress too before grabbing the bottle of shampoo and body wash and headed to the water.

- ah ah ah it's freezing. Said Taehyung as he hugged himself.

- Damn it's really freezing. Yelled Jimin as he forced himself to go further in order for the water to cover him all.

- We have been just talking about you, we were thinking when the blue and green beauties will come ? Said a voice ahead of them.

- Jennie give me a moment, I'm freezing to death now. Said Taehyung as he went under the water.

Jimin who was already swimming approached Jennie.

- How are you? Asked Jimin.

- Very good and so excited for the feast. Giggled Jennie.

- Me too. Said Taehyung as he approached them.

- Definitely not him. Said Jennie as she pointed to Jimin.

- I'm sure he would prefer reading books over the feast. Laughed Taehyung.

- Shut up. Said Jimin as he splashed water on his best friend.

All the three of them giggled.

- Hey have you heard about Lisa ?

- A new story ? Asked Taehyung.

- Yup, Seohyun unnie said she saw her went deep in the forest with Bambam while she want to pick up some blueberries.

- Do you think they..? Asked Taehyung

- I don't know Seohyun unnie didn't dare to follow them. But what do you think an unmated omega and an unmated alpha do deep in the forest?

-Ohhh lucky she, i really want to be fucked too.