38

The atmosphere between them is so tense. They are both waiting for the other person to say a word. Like Jimin and Jungkook, they forced them to go on a date.

- I'm going home ! Said suddenly the omega as he stand up about to walk away.

- Wait ! Said Youngi and mentally cursed himself as his words were faster then his self control.

Taehyung looked at the alpha before sighing and sitting back on the bunch of the beautiful pack's garden.

The heavy silence is back, Youngi was looking at the grass as Taehyung was absently playing with the tangerine that his mother in law gave it to him earlier.

- Fine, i'm-

- Liste-

- You first. Said Taehyung

Youngi avoided the younger eyes before saying

- Listen i'd like to apologize about what happened that day.

Taehyung looked at the alpha before saying

- It's okay.

- No no it's not okay i.. i almost .. i.. i invaded your personal space. I don't know how can i fix this mistake but i want you to know that i'm sincerely sorry for that.

Taehyung looked surprised, he didn't thought twice about what happened but Youngi took the matter really seriously.

- I told you i'm fine. It's not like you jumped on me, we are future mates, i guess it's okay, my omega like you so much, i never felt that with any-

- You should not be fine, i could have raped you that day ! Do you understand that ! I could have raped you ! Suddenly yelled the alpha.

Taehyung eyes went twice their size as he looked at the angry alpha next to him. Youngi's eyes looked very furious, he can now see the dark circles underneath the alpha's eyes, his naturally pale face looked even more pale. He looked really really angry.

- But i'm fine. You didn't rape me. That's all what Taehyung managed to say, his omega is begging him to confort the alpha.

- Why are you fine ! You should not be fine ! Can you be with someone like me ! Do you feel safe with someone like me ! You don't even know who i am ! You don't know what i can do ! I can hurt you ! Yelled Youngi as he stood up.

- I can hurt you too. Said Taehyung as his eyes met Youngi's eyes.

The alpha looked taken back as if he couldn't believe his ears.

- Yes, you heard right, i can hurt you too. Listen i may look easy going and a cinnamon roll but i could kill if i feel even for a second that you are not a good man. Don't underestimate me. So what happened between us was unusual but it is what it is. It's not like i was walking and you jumped on me. So it's fine. You should calm down and move on. Smiled Taehyung showing his beautiful soft smile as if he was not threatening the alpha seconds ago.

Youngi couldn't say a word, he kept on looking at the omega who started peeling the tangerine in his hands.

- Umm the smell is so good, your pack tangerine is really really good.

Taehyung is an interesting person, he can switch from being a feisty demon to a little kid really fast. You can't tell what's his next move, he is unpredictable and never fail to surprise you. He is not easy to deal with and not that kind, easy omega that he may show as image. He is the thing and it's opposite at the same time.

And Youngi just discovered that...

———————————————————————————