30

- Jimin i still can't believe it, he is Agust D ? That's the last thing i imagined, when mister bang was talking about Agust D i never thought he is a young man, i never thought he is an alpha, i never thought he will want to marry me one day. Smiled Taehyung as he moved his head even closer to Jimin's scent gland, the two omegas were in Taehyung's bedroom lying on the green eyed omega's bed.

- I'm surprised too. The world is really small. But how can he leave just like that? I mean it's something good to meet someone who share your passion.

- He is shocked Naenae, he never thought i knew the name he uses when he produce music. Or that i know how to write a melody.

- Even though tae !

- Whatever enough about me. So after you talked about your tattoos what happened?

Jimin's heart beat suddenly went up as he said

- Nothing. I told him about our condition, that we want to rule with them and participate in everything, he-

- Jimin that's your condition i don't want to have a desk and do business or what so ever, i want to stay home and get fucked maybe work at the kindergarten that's my dream life.

- You are such a whore. Smiled Jimin.

- You are not ? Smiled Taehyung as he moved to look into his best friend's eyes.

- What do you mean?

- Nae nae i'm Taehyung i know you so well okay ? You are interested in Jungkook, you took off your cardigan to show him some of your skin as you were wearing your white t-shirt that expose your collarbones so much, Jimin you never wear that shirt outside and you never take off your cardigan, you did whore your self to him. Smiled Taehyung.

- What !! Are you writing a fantasy book !! That's all in your head, i took off my cardigan because i felt hot, it was really hot outside today, and the shirt of course i wear it before i wear it when we want to that picnic we did it like a month ago.

- That was the one and only time you wear it, you said you felt naked wearing it.

- Taehyung !! Even if i said that i still wear it because i like the material!!

- Jimin it's not a crime to like an alpha and want to please him, i like Youngi hyung and i want-

- I know but no !! That's not true !! I don't like him, he is a rock headed person i hate that!!

Taehyung smiled and put his head back next to Jimin's scent gland as he side hugged him.

It's a hate that now not a hate him...

- I'm serious!

- I know. Smiled Taehyung as he is sure now Jimin is interested in that alpha for the very first time in his life.

———————————————————————————

- Hyung will you tell me what happened? Why did you run to the house? Did he said something that upset you? Asked Jungkook as he was drying his hair with a towel, another one around his waist as he just got out of the shower.

- Jungkook what the hell did you got me into? Sighed Youngi as he was lying on his back starring into nothingness.

- hyung please i got it okay stop whining...Sighed Jungkook as he passed a hand in his black wet hair.

A heavy silence forced itself between them.

- He has everything i hate in a person yet.. i ... don't.. i... li.. he ... fuck.... He has... a beautiful smile.. Said suddenly Youngi as if he was talking to himself.