4

-  Hey...

- Oh hi Bogum hyung, you look good. Said Taehyung shyly.

- Thank you, you look good too ! Hi Jimin.

- Hi hyung, umm well i will go to look for Jennie i need to ask her something. Said Jimin leaving the two alone since Taehyung told him too many times to always leave him alone with Bogum.

- Sure. Said Bogum.

Jimin gave him a smile before leaving the two.

- Isn't that too much? You will feel sick later. Smiled Bogum as he saw the full plate in Taehyung's hand with all different sort of food.

Taehyung immediately put the plate on the table before saying

- It's Jimin's plate actually he loves food and eat like a dinosaur, i'm not like him i like to stay light. Said Taehyung forgetting completely that Jimin left with a plate in his hand.

Bogum smiled because of the cute lie of his nephew's teacher.

- Umm than he is probably the one who told Jisung that food is number one sometimes even before the parents.

Taehyung eyes widened, as a light pink blush rested on his face, so this is why he can't tell anything to kids, now he definitely know why.

- Yeah probably, well you know he is not totally wrong. Chuckled Taehyung.

- Right definitely. Smiled Bogum, umm do you want to go for a walk ? He asked.

Taehyung nodded happily maybe he will go home tonight with a mate in his pocket.

———————————————————————————

Jimin on the other side, sighed for the tenth time as he was dying of boredom without Taehyung who is playing a good omega to lure an alpha in, anyways he want to go home he had enough of alphas' dirty looks.

- Where is the other one? Left him to look for a good fuck?

- Irene i'm not in the mood to play with you. Replied Jimin as he walked away.

- Oh yeah sorry you must be in the mood to play with an alpha, but no one is giving you attention right little omega ? Giggled the girl.

Jimin sighed before turning around to say

- Okay i will give it to you for free, make sure you come to the kindergarten Monday morning.

- What ? you will see give me what? Asked the girl confused.

- Manners lessons, i'm sure you skipped them when you were younger. Smiled Jimin and walked away.

——————————————————————————-

Taehyung and Bogum sat down on two rocks close to the feast but away from all the noises.

- I see you are pretty close with your nephew, you must be the cool uncle. Smiled Taehyung playing with his fingers on his lap.

- Well i don't know but i'm definitely the one who always buy him candy, my sister will go crazy one day but i can't resist his little puppy eyes. Laughed Bogum remembering his nephew.

- Your kids will be so lucky. Said Taehyung blushing

Bogum smile faded as he adjust himself on the rock before saying

- Speaking of that, i want to tell you something.

Taehyung's heart was beating so fast as he looked straight into the eyes of the handsome alpha in front of him, he thought he is so close to getting a mate.