31

- We thought about going for a picnic near the orange trees all of us together tomorrow morning. Said Jimin's mom smiling as she look at the future mates.

Jungkook looked at Jimin who looked busy cutting his meat in a very not-so-gentle way, Taehyung looked at Youngi who glared at his mother as if she killed someone.

- Oh very good idea, we will go too hein guys? Asked Jimin's father his friends.

- Of course. Said Youngi's father as the others nodded.

- I don-

- Of course Youngi and Jungkook love picnics. Smiled Jungkook's father.

Youngi kept his burning looks on his mother as Jungkook was drinking his cup of water trying to cool himself down. Taehyung looked about to fly from happiness as Jimin took his time cutting the small pieces of meat into even smaller pieces probably imaging it some else. They all know the real purpose behind this picnic and they all think they are not ready for it, except Taehyung of course.

In werewolf world, the future mates need to see each other in human form but also their wolves must meet each other before matting. As people may be shy or hide their feelings, wolves don't, they follow nature rules, they are true to what they feel and express their feelings freely without barriers.

Usually the parents of the future mates accompany them to the forest in order to be close to them, they can't leave two future mates alone as wolves don't follow human rules, if they liked each other so much they can mate right there and then.

- Maybe our beautiful brides are not ready ? Smiled Youngi's mom looking at Jimin and Taehyung.

- Oh they are shy now, but i guarantee you that they are happy. Smiled Taehyung's mom.

Taehyung's face turned red and avoided everyone eyes as Jimin kept on cutting his piece of meat into even smaller pieces he is putting all his anger into the poor piece of meat.

- Very good then we will go after the big meeting with all the pack. Said Jimin's father.

———————————————————————————

- So should i introduce my self formally? Asked Taehyung giving the alpha a cup of the orange juice.

Youngi looked at the younger as he took the cup from him saying

- Not interested.

- Well Agust D. Smiled Taehyung before continuing ignoring what Youngi said completely , have you listened to any of my songs ?

Youngi avoided the younger burning looks, he can't keep looking at those beautiful green orbs. Those eyes are carrying so much hope and innocence, they make the beautiful omega even prettier, they-

What's happening to me. This can't be happening .. Thought Youngi to himself, It's just a simple description of someone after all, anyone who has eyes will say the same, Taehyung has the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. He is just describing the omega's eyes like he describes a tree Right?

Right?

Right???

- Fine well for me mister bang made me listen to some of your songs, i loved them but it's kind of dark to be honest. Said Taehyung making an end to Youngi's conversation with him self.

- That's who i'am, you have a chance to decline this marriage. Said Youngi after sometime as he finally looked at Taehyung and the omega knew for the first time the alpha is serious.

Taehyung looked away as he took a sip from his cup and leaned on the wall as they were both in front of the house.

- After i knew you are Agust D no way, your songs are my safe place when i feel everything is falling apart. And i know behind this cold, mean you there is another you who is as soft as Jimin's strawberry cake, don't ask me how i know that i just know, you can say it's an omega feeling so no we are going to get married. Smiled Taehyung at the alpha before going inside the house leaving Youngi lost in his thoughts.