14

- Hi.

- Hi Jimin, we didn't see you the whole day. Smiled Jungkook's father.

- I had more important things to do,now excuse me i'm tired i need to go home, have a lovely evening.

Jimin's mother and Taehyung's mother looked at each other as Jimin resumed walking leaving the group in front of the pack house, not sparing them a glance.

- Very polite indeed. Whispered Namjoon to his mother.

- Zip it. Said Jimin's mother before smiling at the stunned guest trying her best to ignore her son rudeness.

- The young omega must be really tired. Chuckled Youngi's father trying his best to lighten up the mood.

The parents smiled avoiding each other eyes before Taehyung's father asked

- Perhaps a beer between folks before bed ?

The alphas smiled

- Who can refuse such an invitation. Said Jungkook's father.

- Namjoon, Hoseok care to join ? Asked Jimin's father.

The younger alphas looked at each other before both nodded.

- But you should have mercy with us, neither me or Namjoon can keep up with you. Smiled Hoseok.

The older alphas laughed.

- What a generation. Smiled Youngi's father.

- Tell me about it. Smiled Jimin's father before turning to look at Hoseok and Namjoon, take your mothers and Seokjin home, you will find us at the pack bar.

- Have a good night guys. Said the omegas before parting ways with the older alphas.

———————————————————————————

- Park jimin ! Yelled Jimin's mother as she entered her house followed by Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok, and she hurried upstairs.

- Thank you for choosing to spend the night with my mother instead of yours, i know both of them need some company tonight. Smiled Namjoon as he back hugged his mate.

- You don't have to thank me, she is my mother as she is yours and i know your mom needs me more, mom is more like stay alone and think quietly person, your mom..

- Is more like let's talk about it and yell at everyone person. Said Namjoon to his mate as they both smiled.

- You must go, both of you, don't worry, i will calm her down. Smiled Seokjin to his husband as he turned to face him.

- I know you will baby, you are the great Seokjin after all, said Namjoon before bending down in front of Jin's belly and said, sorry buddy your father will be away for sometime i will cuddle you later tonight, be nice to your mother his plate is already full.

Jin smiled at the cute habit that his mate has lately : talking to his unborn child.

- Umm i hate to interrupt but i already had my daily dose of i'm single as fuck medicine, Namjoon i'm out. Scoffed Hoseok as he walked toward the house door to leave.

- Go baby, don't drink too much, i love you. Smiled Jin pecking his mate lips.

- Baby sleep please don't wait for me, i don't know when i will be home, okay ? Smiled Namjoon.

- I will try.

- I love you both so so much. Said Namjoon before kissing Jin's forehead, scenting him lightly and running after Hoseok to join their fathers.