Took you long Enough. (5)

You Start to fall asleep but force your eyes open for the sake of your embarrassment. You were already red, you just couldn't get the fact out of your head that you had LIKED Toby before, but this is different. Why did I call it a crush... I-... I Think Im In Love With Toby.

Everyone looks at you. Oh gosh, I hope nobody heard that. Did I say that out loud?... "Y/n Are you okay?" Ranboo said, With a tint of concern in his voice. Huh?... Oh, it's my 'y/n' moment. I chuckle at my joke. "yes, Im fine. Why?" You ask, slightly concerned as well. "Your nose, Y/n. You are also very red, Are you sure?" Wilbur said. You put your hand on your nose and then feel something. Blood. Oh crap, you're so lost In your thoughts about Toby you got a nosebleed. "A-ah, sorry. I was very lost in thought, and I was thinking so hard I must've gotten a nose bleed!" You chuckle. You get up to go to the bathroom in your room and see S/n at the doorway as you wash your face off from the sink.

"So, Who were you thinking about?" She said. She Knew EXACTLY who, In fact, She also knew that you always do this whenever you're deep in thought about people you love. Was I going too fast? we just finally got to see each other in real life again... I don't know... "Y/n I know it's Toby, Chill. I'm not gonna tell him." oh. She knew, okay, well then... "I..." you reply, looking for him in case he's listening in. "I do," you reply. Sitting on your bed blushing, "he's just so perfect..." You reply cupping your face in your hands. "I KNEW IT!" she said. "shh You're being loud he might hear us!" You say covering her mouth. You hear running up the stairs. The door swings open. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! I- And s/n!! Are you Guys Okay?" Toby says I look at S/n and whisper. "See? I Told you, He's Perfect." She giggles. He blushes. Crap, did he hear me?

"S-Sorry, Anyways, Yeah, we're fine. just talking about stuff." I say. "Ooooh! can I join? What are you guys talking about?" He said, cheerfully. He's so cute. I love him. I wish I can just call him mine and kiss him already. Get it together y/n... he's too good for you. I don't deserve him. he's so perfect, He's an Angel. I wish... I wish He liked me back. "Y/N??? You there?" S/n asked as Toby waved his hands in front of your face. "Sorry, Again, deep in thought." You respond rubbing your neck. "As always," Toby says chuckling. His laugh, his smile, his face, his personality... "So, What were you guys talking about?" He asks. "o-oh, Uh," I say. "We're talking about how Y/n Needs help to ask her crush out," S/n said. Toby looked, Disappointed?... "Oh." He replied. "You Okay, Tubs?" You ask putting your hand on his shoulder. He jumped a bit, But not enough for S/n to notice. "yeah!" he said. I felt... bad. "Y/n, It's super easy. just say you like them to them! Im sure they'd like you back." Toby said. "Yeah!" S/n said. "But it's not that easy... He's so perfect... I love him so much and I'm not so sure it's a 'crush.' I... His laugh, his smile... His so fluffy brown hair that I just wanna ruffle all day. or his beautiful eyes I get lost in every time,-" "Y/n calm down! we get it, you love this boy but your gonna expose yourself!" she giggles. "Crap, you're right sorry-" "No it's fine," Toby said, kind of angrily. "I'm gonna go to sleep. Bye." He said, walking away. Odd?

Toby POV.

I walk out, angrily. I don't like this "Guy she likes". I sigh. Wait, I got an idea. I stand outside her door. Eavesdropping. Bad, I know... but I have to know who he is. "Y/n, That was close," S/n said to Y/n. "I-I know but When I talk or think about him that's all that happens..." Y/n said. "How Long has it been since you started feeling this way about Toby, Y/n?" My mind went blank. Was she talking about Me? "Ever since we were 10." I heard Y/n Say. I should stop. this isn't right. I shouldn't eavesdrop but I really really want to... No, I can't invade her privacy.

I'm just glad She Likes me Back. After all these years of thinking, She didn't. At least I hope what I heard is true, and not because she probably saw me outside.

A/N! Hey Guys! I think The 4th chapter so far is my favorite, What do you guys think? :) Also, again. I'm sorry if this is bad! I know it's going kinda fast but TRUST ME. It'll be good!<33 also ily all. And this is My First ever actual Book Im publishing, I have other books but I never ever posted them anywhere. Only one, but I deleted it since it was 2 years old, and cringe... I hope you guys are enjoying this one! <3

Word Count: 869