My Boy (16)

"Toby?!" I say, in shock. I turn around, not moving really only to look at him. "Can I stay with youuuu?" He said, Sinking his head onto your head, Mumbling. "Of course," You say chuckling a bit. "I love you," he said. "I Love you too," I reply Blushing. He Plants a kiss on your head and then you hear... a Camera? "He was a bit tired on the ride here," Tommy says as he puts his phone in his pocket. I chuckle, "So why didn't S/n tell me you guys were gonna be here... she said she was serious when nobody else was?"

"It's S/n, Cmon Y/n," Ranboo says. "I Knew she was Lying but I didn't know you guys were gonna be here!" "And me!" Wilbur says. "S/n why didn't you tell me?!" I said, trying not to bother Toby. "Cuz, Surprises are better anyways," I chuckle at her response. As everyone gets settled in, I hear Toby slightly snoring. I Ruffle his hair a bit and then rest my head on his chest. I love him, And He loves me. Right? Yeah, I do. Toby?... Yes, Love?

TW! Dreams? idk if we need a Tw but I will just in case! Panic attacks, Anxiety, Etc. Please read at your own risk!!

When words are like This, It's Toby. When They're like This, It's Y/n. When It's underlined, It's an Action.

Toby?!

Yes?

How are you in my Thoughts?!

I Don't know, I was just thinking of you and then you're in MY thoughts?

Okay, Well, Uhm, This is probably a dream so I'll ignore it.

I finally get to see what you dream about!!! Toby squeals.

I love him so much.

Aww, I love you too honey! Toby smiles

I forgot you were in my thoughts. I chuckle

Alright, Well ignore me, I'll be in my own dream.

Okay! Love you,

Love you too

As we both walked away, In the corner of my eye I could see him smiling. 

It's kind of like a white room. It's very unsettling. It's Causing you to panic a bit, but you see your parents. All of a sudden, You see... Everyone? Right away they start insulting you. Your weight, Your height, Your Face. 

You cant handle it. You burst out crying. Then you wake up. 

"Toby?" You ask. "It's okay. I saw that you're crying in the dream, and I tried my best to wake up so I can comfort you," he said. So it did happen, Huh...

A/N!!

Sorry for the short chapters... :( But ily! <33

Word Count: 413