Siblings... Am I Right? (14)

Wilbur and Ranboo Laugh a Little. "C'mon, Tell me S/n," I ask. Tommy Bursts out laughing. Kinda rude, But okay? "You should have heard yourself," S/n says on the other line, Bursting out laughing as well as everyone else. I went silent. My face loses all expression realising what she meant by that. "S/N WHEN YOU GET HOME I AM GOING TO-" "Wait, You don't know?" She said. "What? What do you mean," I say. "Your visiting here too, Y/n. The camera excuse is so bad, Those cameras don't work after all these years, do you really expect them to?" S/n says. "Dang, you right," I Reply. "What did you mean by 'your visiting here too,' S/n?" I say. "ah, Well I was planning we visit Florida for a couple of days, Maybe... A week actually! We could even meet up with Nick n' Clay if you want as well?" "Uhm, Sure?" I reply a bit Hesitant.

I'm still angry at her. All of that, Just for her to 'prank' me? It wasn't nessaceraly funny but ill let it slide. "Who else is going to be there?" I ask. "Ohhh, uhm, Uh, Just us! mhm!" she said. "S/n, Who else," I reply. Everyone else already left the room, all in the kitchen. So it's just you, and S/n on the phone. "im serious. nobody else! just us," She giggles out. I knew she was lying, but I mean, Hey I like surprises! "Alright..." I reply back. "When am I going?" "Today," "WHAT?! Today?! S/n, You're serious?!" "Nah, im joking," S/n said. "Oh, YOU SCARED ME S/N-" "Because we're going right now! Im not on my plane yet, so you better not make me late, Get your boyfriend to help you pack or something. You have... 2 hours!"

"I hate you so much S/n," I replied jokingly. "Love you too, Sis," she said back.

"We're gonna miss you Y/n," Wilbur said. "chillax man, It's only for a week," I replied getting up rushing upstairs going to pack. After an hour, I was done.  I went downstairs to see if anyone wanted to hang out but they all left, Oh well. I went back upstairs and went on my phone. I saw the time, seeing I had only 45 minutes before S/n said the flight would start, I decided id call a cab.  I don't wanna bother Wilbur, So as I grab my bags I get in the cab when it arrived 5 minutes later.

A/n!!

I'm so sorry for these short chapters, I'm trying to keep this book updated a lot, Maybe 1 or 2 updates a day. Please, Forgive me. Its the weekend currently, And I finally get a break from homeschooling. I thought real school was hard but homeschooling is kinda complicated! Its just as hard sadly. But! I have an idea for this story, so you better be excited! (for the people who actually reads my books, You all know who you are... Ily!!) And currently, I saw that I was #1 In The tubboxreader tag!! (currently!) so Ty all so much <33 We haven't even reached over 300 reads! I'm so grateful for you all, Really. You have an amazing day. You are loved, and valid... Goodbye! <3

Word Count: 538