That was Unexpected (13)

Toby and I just sit there, Sobbing, And holding each other.  It makes you feel so much better now that you have him.

You don't care how sad you were then. You care that he's here, Now

"Toby," I say softly. "Yeah," He said, "I love you," I say. "I Love you too," He says. I give him a Kiss, And just right when we were going to look for everyone, They were already in the living room. All you could hear is... Laughing? "I SAW THEM KISS, EWWWW WHAT THE HECKKKKKKK!" Tommy cries out. Toby Bursts out laughing. "Oh, Hey Tub's," Tommy says acting like he didn't just scream what he did. "Uh, Hi," Toby says. "Where's S/n?" I ask worriedly. "She's on a plane to Florida," Wilbur says calmly.

"WHAT?" I reply. "Chill, It's okay Y/n. She'll be back in a week, She needs to go there for something," "Well? Explain?" "She said that there were cameras in the old house, And her being the person she is she obviously wanted proof about what you said, so she's going to get the chip in the camera that holds all the footage data and look back," Wilbur explained. "And you didn't Bother to go with her to make sure she's okay?" I say. "She said she's okay, She's an Adult Y/n," "Yeah? and she's also my sister, Is she okay? I knew I should've never left that computer geek alone..." I say back. "Y/n, It's fine, In fact, we can call her right now if it makes you feel better?" Wilbur said.

"Please, That would be nice," I say. Wilbur grabs his phone And dials My sister. "Hello?" S/n says. "S/N?!" Y/n says. "What," she said, A bit angrily. "Listen, I know you're mad at me. But you don't need to go all the way back to Florida, in that house is probably older than our GRANDMA, just to prove your point," I say. "Well, I can because Im a grown woman. Now stop getting in my way, and let me do this, It's what I wanna do. Not you!" She said back a bit snappy. "How am I getting in your way?!" "By being a bad sister! " ... Everyone looked shocked at what she had said. You weren't, it's not the first time she's done and said things this. She had anger issues ever since she was a child, and she always has to get her point across. Heck, she'd climb the largest mountain in the world just to prove she's better than you. so you were used to her being like this. "How am I a 'bad sister' for caring, S/n? Please, tell me," I reply calmly.

A/N, CLIFFHANGER!! :) sorry for the short chapter :( But I hope you're enjoying it so far <33 Ily! drink water, eat, and make sure to sleep when you need it! :) Have a good day or night!

Word Count: 487