I must be Dreaming (6)

Y/N Pov:

I walk downstairs, To see everyone asleep beside Toby. He Looks like he's... Blushing? I hear Little squeals and see him also crying. I rush up to him, Whisper shouting, "Toby, Are you okay?" He looks at me and blushes even more. He turns around to face the other way on the couch. "all right then. I'll be in my room I guess," I say, a bit sad, as Iay down, I forget to lock my door, Just as I'm about to get up my door swings open. Not too hard to make noise though, He shuts it softly and tiptoes over to me thinking I'm asleep. Great...

"sorry, Y/n..." he said as he sits down on my bed rubbing my head. Im gonna fake wake up, I'm gonna die of blushing if I don't. "Toby?..." I say. He jumps a bit, "o-oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." he says, while quickly pulling his hand away, Embarrassed... He's So cute when embarrassed. "W-What?" He said All pink. "Did I say that aloud? I'm sorry." I say, Blushing Extrembley red. "I-it's okay. Did you, uhm... Did you mean that?" he asks. "sorry if it's weird, But yes. I did. Also, why were you crying earlier? you don't have to tell me..." I say. He blushes a bit. "ah, I was just so excited to hear my crush liked me back. She liked me, A lot." he said. My hopes are now down the drain.

"Oh?... T-That's good for you!" I say. "T-Thanks." We both sit in a comfortable silence until He starts to fall asleep.  I let him lay by me, I didn't see it as a problem since my bed was big enough. I think it's fine until I turn to face the wall and feel a pair of arms around me. It was Toby. I feel him breathing, he's so calm...  

 Example: (CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL ARTIST)

You slowly fall asleep to his calm breathing, holding his hand. You wake up, for him to surprisingly still be here.  You see your phone on the nightstand, so you try reaching for it but you feel him pull you back and his grip tighten, hinting he wants you to stay. You giggle a bit for him to giggle too. He starts playing with your hair, And you feel your face heat up. He Smiles and your smile as well. "wait, What about that girl you liked, arent you gonna break her heart?" I ask a bit sad. "Don't worry, she knows already!" He said cheerfully as his head rests on your neck. "huh?! what how?" I say confused.  "Because She's you," he responded calmly.

A/N, 

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER BUT FIND IT OUT YOURSELF >:) ALSO SORRY IT WAS KINDA SHORT :( 

Word Count: 488