34

With a longer route, we are finally back at the warehouse. Harry doesn't look one bit less angry. Maybe even a little more.

As soon as the car stops, he hops out and grabs the canisters from the back. I get out of the car too and walk to the back of the warehouse. Niall and Liam are still there.

Niall is busy inside the van, while Liam is under the hood of the car.

"Finally, we thought you died," Niall sees us and greets us loudly.

Harry walks up to the car and puts the two red canisters on the ground. Then without saying a word heads towards the back door of the warehouse to go in.

Everyone looks at him wondering what happened. I don't want to talk about it either.

I walk right past Liam and Niall and go sit in the back of the van. The sliding door is open.

Niall and Liam both come to me, leaning on either side of the door.

"You got in a fight?" Liam asks.

"What else is new, right?" I respond with a joke.

To be honest, all this dislike toward Harry is getting very tiring. Almost like the energy is just sucked out of me with every word he says.

"What was the reason now?" Niall sighs sharply.

"You know that gas station that I had to rob?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, we went to this same gas station. I didn't recognize the place at first, but then Harry asked me to go inside and pay. I didn't even know what I was supposed to buy. But this is beside the point. I go in, and I see that same lady that was there when I robbed it, and I completely freeze in place and start backing up," I go on a bit of a rant.

"That exact woman from that night? Yikes," Niall says.

"Yes! That same woman! And then Harry came and practically shoved me toward the counter. I couldn't get a word out so he said what he wanted. But then when we got to filling up the canisters, and then the lady from the store called the cops. They arrive and they think that Harry has like kidnapped me or something. They even handcuffed him and asked questions. That's why it took us so long," I explain to them fully.

"Damn," is all that comes out of Niall's mouth.

"They cuffed him? No wonder he's mad," Liam says, meaning Harry.

"Yeah, the cop was so rude too, and said all the unnecessary stuff. He literally noticed that Harry still has his rusty car," I say to them.

"Still? What do you mean still?" Liam asks.

"Oh, I guess he didn't tell you that story. Obviously not," I throw my hand in the air.

"What story?" Niall is nosy.

"Where we met the same exact cop before and he was such a creep. This was when we went to Tony's and we had all the jewelry in the backseat. Imagine that," I tell them the story.

"What did he do to be creepy?" Liam wants to know.

"I don't know, the overall vibe? He said that I, as a woman, should keep the wild ones in control or something like that, I don't remember exactly. But kind of weird. He asked unnecessary stuff then too,"

"What the fuck? Do you remember the name at least? We could let Zayn find out more stuff about him," Niall suggests.

That's a very good idea, but I didn't think about it when we were in the situation. I didn't know to look at the name.