86

"So what is it?" I can't hold in my curiosity any longer as soon as we park the car in front of the warehouse.

"Let's go inside," he says.

We walk through the door and I look around the room. I see nothing special in the room itself. Both of the LEDs are on. The red one near the TV and the green dagger above the couch next to the bar.

"Sit down," he points at the brown couch next to the bar. I do as he says.

He walks towards the TV and grabs a small box from the table in front of it. It's black.

He sits back down next to me on the couch and then hands it to me.

I give him a wide smile and open the dark box. In the box, there's a switchblade.

"When we were in Las Vegas you looked like you liked it. And I heard you talking about a knife to Erik, so now you have one, and you can take it with you," he explains.

"I didn't think I'd say that about a knife, but it's actually very thoughtful," I chuckle, taking it out of the box.

I press the button and the blade shoots out.

"I got it carved too. Turn it around," he says.

I turn it around, and it has the letters DD carved into it.

"Thank you, Harry," I say, looking at it mesmerized. I'm definitely gonna take this with me everywhere I go now.

"So what do you say?" He turns my head towards him by aligning his index finger with my jawline. "Isn't this the best gift you've gotten?" His face moves closer.

"No," I can't my eyes away from his lips. "But it's a close second," I say quieter.

His hand moves behind my head, running through my hair. He pulls my head closer to him, aligning my lips with his.

My stomach fills up with butterflies,  fluttering their wings. He makes my breaths hard and rapid.

He pushes my hair behind my shoulder and moves his lips from mine to the crevice on my neck. My hair falls back.

He starts sucking on the delicate skin on my neck. I can feel him leaving marks behind. I like the feeling.

I turn myself around and throw my right leg over his right thigh, moving my knee closer to his crotch.

I run my fingers through his hair, pulling it a bit in pleasure. I've never felt this way before. I want Harry.

I timidly grind on his thigh, letting out a moan. I can't wait anymore. I pull the hem of his shirt up, getting access to the belt on his pants.

His cold hands start unzipping the zipper of my dress behind my back. He pulls the sleeves down my arm and his kisses move lower on my body.

I get a grip on his belt and pull the end of it back through the loop finally undoing it.

Harry's kisses on my bare skin feel electric. His hand grabs my boob, as he slides the other bra strap off my shoulder.

"Fuck, Dawn," he says through the kisses, adjusting his pants.

Suddenly his right hand wraps around my waist and he gets up, holding me against his body before laying me down on the couch on my back.

He starts pushing my short red dress up my body.

The green glimmer on his face from the dagger on the wall brings out his features.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that Dawn," he says.