68

"So what exactly is the plan here? Do we just jump this fence, or do we just try to blend in with the crowd?" I turn to Harry, whose smug face tells me that he has this all figured out.

The concert is in a pretty big stadium, so I'm guessing it shouldn't be impossible to get in without anyone noticing we don't have wristbands like everyone else, but at the same time, maybe climbing up the fence would be safer. It was probably not a good idea to wear a skirt to the concert if we plan on doing this.

"We have to find another entrance to the stadium, then we can just walk in without any trouble. Guessing that this is the only door they're allowed through."

"Just walk in? Did it ever occur to you that there are probably security guards everywhere, especially by the entrances," Chaia says pointing at her head.

"I think it's a good plan. And if there is someone, there are seven of us, I think we'll be fine," Louis' light confident chuckle comes from my left.

"Fine, let's go quickly then before people see," Chaia says hurrying us behind to move quicker.

Practically running, but still trying not to appear suspicious, we move close to the stadium, right behind it to get to the other logical entrance. Behind the building, is a little hidden and it isn't that easy to access. When we finally spot the walkthrough, we pick up the pace and head towards the fence with confidence, keeping an eye out for security.

The fence is in front of it, impossible to move to the side to go easily. 

"I'll help you, c'mon," Liam kneels down on the ground with one knee up, placing his joined hands on top of it for Chaia to step on.

She hesitantly grabs the fence, looking through it once more to calculate our chances of getting caught. She finally steps on Liam's hands and grips the top of the fence to throw herself over. Liam pushes her leg up, while she holds on as strong as possible and pulls herself over. She jumps down on the other side of the fence, giving us a weak smile, before nervously looking around.

"Your turn Dawn," he turns to me, taking the position again.

I step closer to him, a little scared to climb, but comforted by Chaia on the other side of me.

"Get up," Harry stops us out of nowhere, patting Liam on the shoulder.

Liam stands up and looks at Harry and the others pretty lost. I look around if someone is coming and we have to abort the plan.

"What are you waiting for?" Harry's demanding voice makes me turn back around.

He's standing right next to me, his fingers joined in front of him, creating a step for me. I put one hand on his shoulder and hold onto the fence with the other one. Once I push myself up, I throw my bag with the camera to Chaia and bring the other hand to the fence too, and grab the top of it.

Harry pushes up my right leg, while I'm kind of struggling to get the other one over the edge. Before I could fall, Harry grabs my left leg with one hand and helps me throw it over the fence, making it easy for me to throw myself over the fence now.

I land right next to Chaia, her trying to catch me. I can't help but laugh at the sight, and so does she.

She gives me back my bag, and I think it's an appropriate time to take a picture. Chaia and I pose in front of the fence as Louis and Harry are busy jumping over it.

Each of them able to do it by themselves, just jumping and pushing themselves up. They make it look a lot easier than it actually is, believe me, it's pretty difficult to get a good grip on the edge, and it takes a lot of strength to pull yourself up.