Author's Note: Sequel + OC Updates

Hey everyone! Or to anyone that still may be reading this. I do have some news on the next book. Thanks to the new movie that was recently released on Disney +, it has sparked some inspiration in me to write the next book. However, it's still very early in the planning stage so it probably won't come out for a while. And I hate to make promises I can't keep so that's why there's no deadline for this yet. 

On a second note, I am still taking OC requests BUT there will be a number limit. Because I'd feel bad if a bunch of people submitted OCs and I don't even get a chance to use their OCs because of plot reasons.  The limit/slots for OCs is 15. So only 3 per person maximum. I will make another update when this has closed so it's set in stone. 

I still do need bad characters, however, because I have gotten quite a bit of good characters so far. Good characters are still welcome, of course. The more, the merier. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. 

The OC form is still the same form as the ending Author's Note after the Bonus chapter so please refer to that form for OCs. I will also post it again here if you don't feel like scrolling back for it. 

The form: 

If you want to submit your OCs, you can either go back to that Author's Note chapter and comment their bios, submit it here, or DM me the bios

If you want to submit your OCs, you can either go back to that Author's Note chapter and comment their bios, submit it here, or DM me the bios. Just keep in mind, I may not see it right away because I do have a life outside of Wattpad. That is all lol

-GravityFallsFTW896