Chapter 7. 2nd Time's a Charm

Note: Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving! And Back again with another chapter! No new announcements so let's get rollin'!
-GravityFallsFTW896

                     No One POV
     That day, you woke up, not seeing Peaches next to you. You looked around for her.
     You then saw her talking to Diego and the Possum twins.
     'Wonder what they're talking about.' You thought.
     You just shrugged and went to go find some fruit.

     "So. How'd it go?" Diego asked, looking at Peaches and the twins.
     "Not so well." Peaches said.
     The twins just shook their heads no.
     Diego sighed, "That's what I feared." Diego murmured.
     "We're going to try again. This time, with a bit of force." Diego said.
     "Peaches, try to get (Name) to talk to Buck, vice versa for you two. If all else fails, drag 'em here and we're gonna make them talk to each other" Diego said, gesturing to the twins.
     "What about us?" Crash asked.
     "Don't do anything as of right now. We don't want to get too suspicious." Diego said. 
     The twins nodded and went off somewhere to play.

      *Time Skip cause I'm too lazy*
                  Still No One POV
     "Why are we even doing this anyways? This is dumb." You said, crossing your arms.
     "Yeah." Buck said, agreeing.
     "Because. It's the right thing to do." Diego said.
     Buck sighed. "Look, (Name). I really am sorry for what I did. I was being foolish and I wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry." Buck said. "Friends?" He asked.
     "Yes. But only if you promise me something for now on." You said.
     "What is it?" Buck asked, his ears perking up.
     "Protect me from now on. So nothing like that ever happens again." You said.
     "It's a deal." Buck said and smiled.
     You two shook each others paws.

You guys then had a mini celebration.

Note: Hope you guys enjoyed! The next chapter will be kind of short soo yeah.
-GravityFallsFTW896

316 words