Its happening part 1

Sona walks home from school as Richard does the same and put two tissues inside his bleeding nostrils from the punch Sona gave him as he looks at himself in the bathroom mirror.  "Honey!  I'm home".  Richard moms said.  "Hey mom."  He hurries up and plugs his nostrils in so that she can't see them and walk out of the bathroom.  She doesn't notice as he tries to tilt his head down.  They hug.  "Oh I missed you so much son." 

He laughs a little. "Hey cmon, didn't you miss me too?!". He looks confused. "I'm just messing with ya hahahah". Sonia says. "Of course I missed you, I thought about you when you were gone." Sonia grabs her luggage, but Richard storms running towards her and she startled her by accident and almost falls. "Let me get that for you". He says laughing. "Jeez don't make ya momma crack her behind like that again I may be getting old but I'm not too old to whip ya ass". "Again with the jokes mom." He laughs as he grabs the luggage and heads inside her room.

Richard puts the heavy luggage on her bed, writes a note on her wall and sneaks out through her back window. The note says. "Sorry to scare you again mom but, I have to do this to keep us safe you can yell at me all you want when I get home.

"Love Richard"

Meanwhile in Sonas home.

Her and her brother Jim play video games together they're both playing a very old game called La Pucelle Tactics PlayStation 2 they're on the part where they are on the staircase with the bats but the bats kill them both in the video games. "Damn it, we were so close buddy!" She punches the top of his head on purpose while holding the game controller as Jim is startled by this and drops his controller. "Ow?!" He hits her shoulder very harshly. "OW THAT HURT." She yells. "This proves that women are the weaker sex." He says. "Oh whatever sexist slug." They both laugh.

"Alright guys dinner then get to chores after." Sonas mom says Alex says. "Where's papa?" Sona asks her. "He's out on an errand, can you help set the table, you too Jim!". Alex demands both of them "Haha she's making you set the table also." As cute they sound like two little kids that have never grew up they always bond like this it's just in their nature to act this way. Families have a different way of meanings and bonds it's how life is. Not everyone will act the same.

While Sona is eating dinner she has a flashback of what happened two New Years celebrations ago. Phoebe, Sona and Richard stare outside the lighthouse to look at the fireworks above the sea. "Wow the colors hang so wonderfully." Phoebe says. "Well of course this isn't the black and white era." Richard snickers. Phoebe and Sona both look back at him and say, "that wasn't funny". "Can I talk to Sona alone for a moment please." "Alright." Richard walks downstairs in the lighthouse where he can't hear what they're talking about.

"Listen I won't be here for long so when I'm gone I need you to do me an important favor please you have to do this for me."

Phoebe grabs her wrist aggressively and leans in towards her and begs. "I need you to pretend to be me since we look alike". "We do?" Sona asks. "Yes we do just different jaw shapes but a bit of makeup can fix that to make our jaws look more like each other." "Right, but why are you asking all of the sudden and your kind of hurting me."

She let's go of her hands when she tells her that. "I'm sorry. I just have a feeling I'll be leaving this world soon. I just want someone to continue my legacy when I'm gone." "Don't say rash things like that your making me worry." Sona starts quivering and shaking, and let's a tear down from her right eye as she starts to whimper a little. Phoebe wipes her tear with her thumb. "I'm sorry for making you worry." They hug after that.

Richard comes back up the stairs and looks and see Sona and Phoebe are in a mood. Phoebe turns her head towards him slowly and says "shh" and imitates the shush face to him to not ruin the moment. He shakes his head and goes to the other window to look at the fireworks. Flashback disappears.

Back to Richard.

Richard goes inside a forest to pick 5 poison Ivy oaks to make poison Ivy tea to kill an immortal, that immortal he's trying to kill is James. Will someone stop him we have yet to know!