This doesn't feel right....

Meanwhile in the real world 4 am.  Sona laying sideways on the bed, is in a constant rush stop thinking about those green leaves in his left hand.  She bites her thumb and be confused as could be but now.

She picks up all of the pieces together.  She finds out that before Richard was collapsed he was going to try to kill James.  "Oh my god."  She whispers to herself.  She stands up on the other side of the bed gets up, walks to the bathroom counter.  Turns on the faucet, and washes her face.  Your going down Witchy.  Her eyes start to glow as the whole house starts to have a earthquake.  She stops for a second and takes a breath.  Then she chokes out blood but only a small amount.

She starts coughing and pours herself a plastic cup of water from the bathroom sink.  She walks over to her window opens it and sneaks out.  Gliding on the ground.

Meanwhile in the non existent world.  James wakes up chained to a chair.  Sona takes off her mask and throws it in the trash.  "Oh god I think I'm going to be sick."  He says.  She gives him a trash can, so he can throw up.  He does exactly that.  "What the, why am I here."  He questions her.  A cop walks up to Sona and James and tells Sona she's done enough and says she's off the hook.

As frustrated as she looks because she wanted to be the to question him, not the cop.  She scuffles and huffs and puffs violently, and walks off.  In this world, Sona isn't a meta she's a regular human like Richard.  "Hey can we talk?"  She says while walking out of the police station and calling Richard.  "Yeah sure meet me at my place?".  He asks her while he's lifting weights.  "Okay.".  She runs to his place.  She knocks on the door three times.  He opens the door.

"Come in."  Richard says as he appears at the door shirtless with sweat pants on.  She sits on the couch and crosses her legs as she takes off her shoes and socks to get comfortable.  "Got any beer?"  Sona asks Richard.  Walks over to the fridge to look, "No sorry but; we got root beer".  "I'll take it."  He grabs two bottles for himself and for Sona and sits on the couch as he opens his bottle.  It fizzles all over his chest when he doesn't have a shirt on.  "How are things?"  Richard asks Sona.  She leans back the couch "Ughhh".  She groans.

"Long day?"  He asks her.  "Oh, don't even get me started mother fucker."

Meanwhile in Phobes afterlife

Phoebe wakes up to the burning flames and lava arising.  A red sky, people burning eternally to death getting stoned, beaten, whipped, beheaded stabbed, raped and abused. Gnashed, gnawed Phoebe arises in hell where the sinners burn for all eternity for not repenting for their sins, they either become demons or ghost or walking skeletons.  She starts burning to death.  "AGGHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH.  IT HURTS OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!". 

Back to the real world.  Sona knocks on the door to visit James.  He's at a drug lords house.  A fat black guy in a blue Jean jacket with big cigar he's smoking opens the door.  "Yo what you want."  Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson is playing in the background on a disco set record player.  "I'm looking for James."  "Aight."  He walks away from the front door and yells, "JAMES!!!".