Time moves without people but better with the people we cherish.

{FINAL CHAPTER!}

"Everything feels so different without you here Phoebe.  I miss you girl, we all miss you....  We're at your graduation without you.  When I walked down the isle of all my other graduates, A frown was raised upon her face..  "Due to you not being here.  The school, they paid tribute to you on the giant flatscreen tv up on the black stage with the podium outside. " That put a smile on my face because, everyone at the school hasn't forgotten about you."

"Fast forward to now this girl, who's working for the government is trying to kill us..  So now you gotta live with you leaving yourself vulnerab-".  Sona has a dream of her talking to her own reflection in a pond.  As the girl in her own reflection starts talking to her she's holding an axe, and rises from the pond.  The axe is covered in blood, and she starts attacking Sona.  Sona is terrified and crawls backwards and starts running in the forest. 

Her own reflection is following her in the forest, but this time she's trying to kill Sona and she shapeshifts into Riding Hood and is more faster than her.  She kills her, by swinging her axe to her neck.  Sona raises herself up from the bed and, she wakes up from her nightmare feeling frightened, and terrified.  She starts breathing very hard, almost to the point she's gasping for air but, she slows her pace to help her catch her own breath.  Eventually she brings herself to calm down. 

Sona walks into the bathroom and washes her face.  She looks at herself.  She sees that she's perfectly fine, In her pajamas.  She goes back to sleep.  Later that morning everyone has graduation at school.  All of the students there have on golden graduation gowns.  They brought different flowers to throw up in the air.  One is dandelions, other daisies, roses, dahlias, and last but not least pink, purple and blue hydrangeas.

Everyone shares their speech they must keep it 60 seconds though, Richard and Sona give tribute to Phoebe because she isn't there.  After the graduation.  Sona goes to Richards house for a house party his mom threw for his friends.  Harry Styles "living in a day dream" is playing.  Sona sings her favorite part which is the bridge.

"LIVING IN A DAY DREAM!!  GIVE ME  ALL OF YOUR LOVE!!"  Sona sings vibing to the music.  Richard laughs and ends up drinking most of the champagne and tequila along with Sona and some of his other friends there.  Five hours later everyone left and it's 1 am at night.  Richard starts throwing up inside the bathroom, on the toilet.  After 10 minutes of flushing the toilet,  Sona and Richard have a serious talk.

"Hahaha you went ham on the alcohol!" Sona states to Richard. "Yeah I know.", he let's out a big sigh. Sona notices something is wrong so she asks him. "I don't think Phoebe will remember that we fell in love if she makes it out of Hell." Richard rolls his eyes a little to the left as he looks very sad to say that. "I'm sorry I know how much she means to you but, she may remember that we were friends. If she does remember you guys dating then, good for you but if not then, you'll have to build your relationship up again." Sona says. "Yeah.... It hurts but I just want her to come back to me, to all of us."

Sona pinches his ear and takes him somewhere to break plates. "Heheh, you can't have her all to yourself you selfish prick, follow me!" Sona insinuatingly makes a joke and laughs as she shows her playful cheerful, yet mischievous and plot scheming queen personality as he takes him. "Hey!! Im not being selfish!!" An offensive Richard claims towards Sona. "I'm only joking hehe." Sona states back.

Richard calms down after hearing her say that.  Sona takes him to this place to throw plates at certain targets to vent off some negative energy.  Next they play paintball gun and water gun wars.  Richard wins paintball, Sona wins water.

Flash forward to now 2025. Richard and Phoebe talk. Outside in the afternoon at day time infront of her porch. "Hey what did you want to talk about?" Phoebe asks him. This is what Richard wants to say. "I... I miss it when we dated and I want us to be together again. Whenever I was having a shitty day, you would be there to lift my spirits up. The day you died, I fell apart. I didn't know what to do when you died.

"I should've warned you not to go to that mission I SHOULD'VE!" In his imagination he breaks down into tears because he feels her death was his fault, but it wasn't. This is what he actually said.

"Listen I really like you and I want us to be more than friends. So.... I'm asking, do you want to be my boyfriend?" In his mind he's saying "again" but, he doesn't want her to know since she can't remember.

"I-.... I would love that but, can we wait a little bit until like we're in college or when we got jobs?" Phoebe asks him nicely. He feels relieved to hear that she wants too but she wants to take things slow for now. They get together and both hug. Phoebe doesn't remember being in Hell either and escaping. Richard starts crying because she died but, Phoebe doesn't know why he's crying. "Why are you crying, hey what's wrong?" A concerned Phoebe asks him. "I'm.... I'm just so happy your back!" They both smile.  For some odd reason she feels fond, kindled, and hitched from his words but, she can't remember her dating him but has a feeling she did before in another world.  It felt so surreal for her, even though it was in this world and not another one.  It's just a vague memory clouding her judgement.

She stops and strokes his forehead with his thumb. "Alright you big crybaby wipe your tears cause I'll be expecting you to take me on a date soon." She winks and closes the door on Richard as she waves goodbye. Richard walks off feeling really happy. All 3 of them hang out with their families and have dinner. The story ends with all of them reuniting. Richard retires from saving the world but, Phoebe and Sona aren't done yet. They have a few more things to do before they're done permanently.

THE END!!!