Relief

Self harm!!!  Not recommended in real life!!!  Do not do this in real life please.  I don't not want to be held responsible for you self harming yourself or taking your own life.  SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK PLEASE!!!⚠️⛔️☣️⚠️

Phoebe climbs up the ladder and gets tired because of how hot it's in hell, but she doesn't give up. She reaches the top and swivels inside the dirt like a snake. She lays inside the dirt and slowly starts to suffocate. 5 hours later she dies in hell.

In the non existent world

"What the why are being attacked?!" Richard yells at Sona. "Are you high again Richee?" "WHAT?!". "Why are you so shocked you literally take drugs every week, first morphine, second sniffing molly,third cocaine." Apparently in this world, Richard does drugs but he doesn't remember because he isn't from this world and it isn't real. If Richard doesn't find a way to kill himself in the next 10 hours he will cease to exist in the real world, and will be stuck in the fake one forever. He stands up over Sona who's on the ground, and forms a projection shield by spreading his hands in a horizontal direction.

A guy in a blue baseball jersey jacket and black jeans walks in the room opening the back door that leads to his garage. He uncocks his 9mm gun from his pocket aims at them and fires. The shield reverts the bullet back to him but ducks down, making the bullet hit the window. "What the...". Richard says in his head. "I'm a meta in this world". Richard is a meta in this world. His powers are to shield anything that's thrown at him and that item reverts back to the other person who attacked first, or towards his friends and can form an invisible barrier that protects him and anyone around him but, the shield and barrier only last 3 hours. If he overuses his powers he can cause brain severe damage and nose bleeding if he kept using them for awhile.

"I am Kodeh the meta hunter and I am here to kill all meta humans who hold special powers, just. Like. You." He reloads his gun and charges at Richard. Richard is stunned and his projection shield vanishes in fairy dust. Kodeh head butts him and Richards head bleeds.

"AHHH". He falls on his butt and knees and can barely see from that attack.

"My only objective is to kill you Richard, Richee or whatever you call yourself." Sona gets up "Seriously dude. You've been spying on us?!" Sona exaggerates dramatically. "Stand in my way and I will kill you too". He tells Sona. "Then you will have to kill both of us." She runs up to him, raises his arm arm as he accidentally fires another shot. Aiming at the ceiling, she elbow hits his armpit very forcefully. "AHHHH, YOU BITCH". He tosses his gun to his other hand and gun whips Sona on top of her head. She faints and Richard makes a run for it. He runs outside towards the city.

"You can run" Kodeh says. "But you can't hide." Kodeh walks peacefully in Richards direction. Richard runs on the sidewalk towards tall glass buildings but he runs in between two building leading into a dark corner.

Richard is shaking like a whimpering dog and almost pees himself. Kodeh walks in his direction and find him in a corner. He walks up to him slowly as he's still shaking. His heart racing as he's panicking inside his head thinking about to die. "Oh don't tell me your gonna piss your pants you whimpering bitch." He tells Richard. He aims his gun at Richards throat as they are 6 feet away from each other. "Goodbye Richard." As he says that he fires but the projection shield appears up again, and the bullet reflects back at Kodehs throat going inside his throat.

He starts choking blood out. "What the hell...". He lets go of the gun and it falls on the ground backing away slowly holding his throat trying to pull the bullet out of his throat. Richard runs up to him, and knee kicks him in the guts forcing more blood to come out of his mouth. Kodeh kneels down in pain shaking. Richard squats down, picks up the gun, reloads it, aims at his forehead, and fires. He falls on the ground and the bullet pops out of his trachea. Blood splatters out of his throat like a fountain. Richard sighs in relief and anguish that he's still alive.