Rest in peace Phoebe

Sona crouches down and lays a bouquet of white roses and daisies near Phoebes grave.

Here lies Phoebe a great friend and a sassy bitch anyone couldn't afford.  Sona walks up to Richard, hugs him, and starts crying.  He pets her head and looks down in despair and guilt like she had failed her.  3 hours after the funeral it's 12 am night time.  They both change into sleepwear and go to sleep.  Richards mom sneaks back into the house from her "vacation"while he's crying himself to sleep.  Sona sleeps peacefully, she has dried her tears because she's tired of crying over her death.

Sona has a dream that Phoebe is still alive and Richard is with them it's the three of them again on a cracked deserted abandoned land with dry cracked sand patches but, there's land mines planted under.  They're 12 around them but only Phoebe knows they're under but not them.  Sona and Richard run away from her to get the gemstone in the middle to restore water but they are both about to run into a land mine explosive.  "WAIT!"  She yells standing still.  "What?"  Sona replies.  "There is something under."  "The ground?"  She questions, "Yes!"

Sona eyes glow as she cast a projection barrier to protect Richard.  The ground shakes as Phoebes hands glow and she lifts the ground mine explosives from the ground causing it to shake.  The mines float as she disarms them the fall on the ground and turn into burned ashes.  "Go!"  Phoebe yells as she has a nose bleed and  faints.  Sona eyes stop glowing and she lets the projection down.  They both run to the floating gemstone in the sky that's 8 feets above them sparkling inside a glass carrier.  The gem holds a island inside that restores land.

She glides up 30 feet up the sky and falls down slowly.  A sledgehammer magically appears as particles of red sand into an object in her left hand to destroy it.  She falls faster due to the sledgehammer and destroys the glass case and the dark green clear vacant gem that contains the only island to peace.Water erupts from the sky into the ground, the sledgehammer disappears and they start to swim in water but they drown quickly and die.  Phoebe turns into an angel and flies up in heaven.

Sona wakes up at 7 am startled from the dream.

The next morning Sona and Richard skip school that day and they go inside a breakfast place called Dinners Inner Store.

"How're you holding up?"  Sona asks him.  "I'm fine."  Sona knew he was lying when he said that.  "No you're not.... It's okay to grieve I miss her too!"  "Yeah I'm the third wheel".  "Huh, what are you talking about?"  Sona asks him.  "Remember you didn't tell me about your secret meetings at school or your plans?"  Richard asks her.  "Yes....  I do".  Sona looks away.

"I'm sorry okay, I shouldn't have shut you out and snapped at you like that when you ignored us."  "It's okay, I forgive you...".  Richard says to Sona.  The female waiter with white skin, orange hair, and a blue dress uniform approaches their table.  "Hello, welcome to Dinners Imner Store.  What can I get you?"  "Pancakes with raspberry and blueberry and whip cream and, coffee with some whiskey and bourbon please".  Sona replies calmly to her.  "Wait, Sona."  Sona touches his shoulder across horizontally from the table.  "Trust me, you need it more than I do".  The waiter looks worried as if someone just died.  "I'm truly sorry, we lost someone dear to us...".  "I'm really sorry to hear that!  You know what this is on the house.  What can I get you to drink?"  The waiter feels remorse for the two and asks them  "Two waters with 5 ice cubes."  Alright coming right up!

30 minutes later there food and drink arrives.  Richard starts sobbing and drinks the coffee mixed with whiskey.  "Hey!  Slow down....  You shouldn't drink alcohol and whiskey on an empty stomach."  Sona tells him.  "Right...".  He puts his glasses back on.  And they both eat pancakes.  They drink there glasses of water and Sona brings a $5 tip for the waitress as they walk out of the store.  They both walk on the sidewalk in town.

"You know when I was a little girl and when I was always down I would sit on the grass, and a butterfly would fly right next to me to make me feel better and then more brave, whenever I'm having a meltdown."  Sona starts crying.  "If only she could hear what we are saying right now."  "Shh."  Richard walks up and wipes her tears gently "She doesn't want us to be sad trust me that's the last thing she wants."  "Yeah...".  She says.  "My cousin almost died well, he did for a couple of minutes but he came back".  "What happened?"  He asks curiously.

"My cousin Jimm got ran over by a truck, so I called the police put them on speed dial ran over like a maniac hahah, I know I shouldn't joke around but I feel broken hearted right now.  A pretty girl can't help but laugh to hide her pain".  Sona shakes up and tells him the story.  "I went to the hospital with him by sitting inside the ambulance with him and by the time we got there he died, but luckily they didn't give up on him.  They stab a injection of Dimethyltryptamine in the neck which is a drug that can literally saves someone life.  He woke back up that instant."

He smiles "I'm happy to hear that, how's he doing now?"  Richard asks her "He's doing okay, just a bit lazy haha."

From that day they skip school they go to the playground and swing on some swing sets and climb on a wall that looks like a mountain and they play together.  Sona accidentally falls and her powers are triggered to glide on the ground.  "Oh crap."  Nobody noticed except Richard.  They both laugh it off simultaneously.