Phoebe returns!

Phoebe walks to her house and knocks on the door.  Her mom opens the door without peeking.  She's holding a white glass plate, when she sees that Phoebe is alive she is in shock and awe.  So much, that she drops the glass plate as it shatters on the ground.  Her mom starts crying in tears of joy.  "Oh.  My.  God......."

Her dad says.  "Jeez Martha stop smashing plates.".  Ashh says.  Those were Phoebes parents names.

"Ashh look!  Our daughter is alive!!!"  She points a finger at her to show Ashh that he's pointing at Phoebe.  Who cares about the god damn plate come hug your daughter!"  She walks up slowly and hugs her.  Ashh joins in.

Sona already graduated high school in 2024.  At Soland school in Philadelphia.

Back to 2025.  Richard starts to regain consciousness and slowly starts to wake up from his coma.  His hand moves, and he's slowly opening his eyes.  Nobody is in the room yet.  Sonia visits him in the hospital and sees he's waking up.  She cries in awe inside the room and holds his hand.  "My baby boy, I'm so glad I haven't gave up on you yet.  Had me worried sick...".  Sonia whispers to him.  "M-mom?...".  He says slowly as he returns to the real world and regains consciousness.

"I'm right here...".  She calls a doctor in the room.  The doctor comes in the room.  He points a flashlight on him to help wake him up faster but it doesn't help that much, only a little.  He turns it off.  "Hey Richard, how do you feel right now?"  "I feel.... Huh what the, what happened."  He asks himself.  The doctor holds out 3 fingers.  "How many fingers am I holding up?"  "2."  He replies. 

Richard has a time seeing things his vision is still a bit blurry but is clearing up.  "Wait no 3 sorry."  "Hmm."  Doctor rubs his chin.  "Well when does my son get to go home?"  Sonia implies, by asking the doctor.  "Well, I believe his brain isn't fully healed yet but it's mostly healed.  So we need to do an MRI brain scan.  Then, I'll get him on some prescribed medication called Diuretic.  He needs more sleep and here also so no visitors are allowed except family members until tomorrow the day he will be released."  "Alright thank you."  Sonia says as she nods her head.

The doctor takes Richard to the MRI brain scanner room.  "Alright you're just going to lay down on this motorised bed and will move you inside the scanner that will take 3D images of your brain."  "Awesome".  Richard replies.  "While the process starts we will have a radiographer behind the computers to scan your brain behind that glass screen room right there".  As he's telling him that, he points to his left forward into the glass room beside him.

He adjust the head gear as he lays on the bed and once he does he adjust the settings.  So that Richard can move inside the scanner.  1 hour later.  The bed moves out of the scanner.  The doctor removes the headgear turns off the scanner.  The doctor walks up to him.  "Did you feel any pain?"  He asks out of consideration for the patient.  "No sir none at all!"  "Great well, we will have you back in your room and you will get some rest before you get released."