Intruder Part 3

"Sona.... NO! Stay with me!" She would say to a dead Sona. Phoebe puts her finger inside her throat and digs deep inside to touch her punctured organ. She starts healing it, causing the organ to turn back the way it was, before she was attacked. She pulls her fingers out and touches her trachea, the outside of her neck. The open wound starts closing and she regenerates Sona the best she can. Sona is revived successfully!

She wakes up and starts coughing. Sona sees blood on the floor but acts calmly because, this ain't her first rodeo. "Okay you got a lot of explaining to do girl." Sona would say as she would be surprised by what happened. "Phoebe laughs and starts crying ugly, because she's happy to see she saved her laugh.

"Yeah", Phoebe would say replying to Sona after she starts laughing and crying.  Richard who is outside the hospital with the riding hood intruder, fails to kill her.  She tries to walk away but, Richard crawls to her left shin and stabs it with her knife.  "Ahhhhh!!!", the intruder yells in agnostic traumatizing pain.  She falls on the ground because she can't walk anymore. 

Richard stands back up.  The intruder is on the ground.  Richard bends down to carry the intruder back inside into room 305.  She tries to bite the skin off her neck.  "Don't even think about it unless you want to choke on your knife to death."

Richard would say that, threatening her to stop her from trying to kill him.

They head back to room 305.  She sees that Sona is still alive.  She starts shaking and acting crazy, "AGGHHH LET ME GO GET OFF ME I NEED TO-".
She's interrupted by Richard.  "Care to do the honors."  He would say to Sona.

She speeds up behind her by light gliding, and ends up behind her.  She knife chops her neck with her right hand, which causes riding hood to faint.  All 3 of them help tie her with very long trachea tubs to the doctors chair, in a very tight knot where she can't unbind herself with while she's passed out.  20 minutes have passed she wakes up.  Phoebe pets her head and turns her head curiously.  "Why the hell are you trying to kill my friend." 

The riding hood spits on her.  "Go to hell!".  She would say replying to Phoebe.  Phoebe walks around her slowly in circles.  "Remember I have your knife and, I can get pretty creative when it comes to.  Certain places.... Riding hood.". 

Phoebe would say to her revealing who she really is to her friends.  "I promise we will let you live if you tell us."  Sona walks up to her.  "Can we talk....  Outside this room, now?!".  Sona would ask, to Phoebe, feeling a bit gloomy, concerned, and a bit worried.  Phoebe would look confused towards her but sees her out.