chapter 1 :D

im making this while im sick and his is a real commitment cuz im practically dying rn (im not actually im just being dramatic)

-camilo pov-

i was just walking around town, you know, the normal stuff? and then i just spotted her.. mirabel's best friend, the cutest, nicest, prettiest, energetic, cheery, person i've ever met, and i may or may not have a crush on her <3333. oh. and her boyfriend christ.

i hate christ with all my heart, for one, he blames everything on y/n!!
y/n came up to me, "hi cami!!" she said to me, cheerful as ever. she always had that one smile around me, it's so..beautiful..

"hey n/n!!" i said back to her, then her boyfriend came up to us..

he looked angry, "see!? this is what i mean!! you always talk to boys!! like what the f^ck!?honestly, you're a fucking wh0r3" christ yelled at y/n.

that just ticked me off, "will you stop? i'm literally the only boy y/n ever talks to" i yelled at him, pulling y/n over to me, "just stop being so insecure!! like bro, f^ck off with the lies." i added.

(a/n: imagine ever being in a relationship like this 🤡🤡 /s)

i took y/n to the casita, "mirabel!! are you home?" i yelled for her, no response. i took y/n over to my room.

we sat down on my bed, across from each other, it was pretty awkward but it was the awkward where you're actually comfortable with it.

"camilo..you know, you didnt have to do that" she told me, looking away from me and fidgeting with her fingers. y/n always looks away when she's nervous or when she's lying.. and she always fidgets with her fingers when she's uncomfortable..

i lifted her head to look at me, her beautiful e/c eyes.. i'd look into them all day if i had the chance.. "hermosa..." i whispered to myself.

"hm? what was that?" she asked me, tilting her head in confusion.

"break up with your boyfriend" i blurted out