chapter 7>:(

-y/n pov-

a day has passed. i went for a walk around town and i saw camilo, we made eye contact and i started walking up to him, but he started walking to the other direction..

he started talking to another girl, he was smiling... who is this girl? am i jealous?? i just stood there, sad, mad, upset.. they just looked so happy together.. a tear rolled down my face and i just went back home.

i ran to my room and locked my door.

i texted camilo but no response. i waited a bit and then texted him again.. he didn't respond until late at night because he was 'busy'

camilo: sorry, i got really busy today

y/n: oh. ok.

-camilo pov-

i was lying, i wasnt busy.. i just wanted to ignore y/n. sure i wanted to text her back once she texted but i dont know.. i just didnt even though i missed her dearly.. i regret that because now i hurted her.. not to mention the fact that she was being dry.. that really hurt i guess..

i texted her, thinking i'd make her feel better, im so f^cking stupid for ignoring her...

camilo: ur cool :))
~seen~

left on seen.. i deserve it.. a weird feeling was just sitting in my stomach, basically the opposite of butterflies.. i just wanted to cry but i cant at the same time, regret, lost, and sadness was all i had. all i wanted in like was her...

-y/n pov-

i left him on seen. i know, that was rude of me but i just couldnt do it right now, i just- i dont now.. i wanted to talk to him.. i really did but i dont feel like dealing with this right now. the only thing i knew right now is that i really wanted him..

i fell asleep thinking of camilo.