chapter 5 :3

ouuuuuuuuuuuuu

-camilo pov-

i sighed, "y/n.. i really like you, i've liked you ever since i saw you.." i told her.

"oh um.. i kinda just got out of a relationship and-"

"is this your way of rejecting me?" i cut her off.

she looked pitiful, "well.. no.. and yes.. im just confused right now i guess" she said to me.

i looked at her, even though she kinda rejected me.. i still love her, i dont think i'll ever stop loving her.

"okay..." i responded.

i walked her to her house, it was kinda awkward.. i walked back to my place.

"CAMILO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" mama yelled at me.

"just at y/n's place" i muttered, today's the worst..

"THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THOSE BRUSIS!?" she yelled more at me

i looked down, "i got into a fight on my way there" i admitted to her.

"A FIGHT!? CAMILO I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT!!" she yelled, " FIRST YOU SNUCK OUT AND NOW YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT!?" mama yelled more.

"im sorry mama" i apologize and went to my room. once i got to my bed, i just broke down in tears. soon i heard a knock and someone came in.

"are you okay?" dolores asked me.

she closed the door and when to my bed, "no.. i kinda got rejected" i said to her.

"by who??" she asked me

"y/n.." i told her.

"she just got out of a relationship, of course she's going to reject you!! let her have some space" dolores said to me, "well anyways, what did she say when you said how you felt?" she asked.

i smiled to myself, "she said that she wasn't rejecting me but she was at the same time" i told her.

"ah, she's confused" dolores said to me.

dolores left my room, it was just me, myself, and i.

i stayed in my room all day, thinking of y/n.. i picked up my phone and went to text y/n.

camilo: once ur ready, do you wanna be in a relationship?

y/n: im not answering that question 😻

camilo: why nottttt

y/n: cuz i dont wanna tell you

camilo: bruhhhh you bozo

y/n: do you really wanna know?

camilo: YES

y/n: well...

i got nervous and gripped my phone tight,

~y/n's typing-

y/n: im not telling you
y/n: sorry :)

camilo: bozo 😿😿

i smiled to myself and finally got out of my room, there, i saw y/n and mirabel..