i love you...

DISCLAIMER:

Hello, I want to chat with you before you start this chapter. I want to put a huge disclaimer. This chapter might be triggering to some. I want to make sure that as an author, I don't let you read anything that will upset you. There will be sensitive topics such as talk of drugs, manipulation, and domestic violence. If any of these topics are triggering to you I would advise you to not read them. Please message me if you would like a small description of the chapter and I will provide that for you. I love you.

                                           ...

                            Let me into your heart
                           Do you really love me?
                         I'ma get you, girl, ahhh!

                                           ...

January 7th.

96 hours. 5,760 minutes. Looking back at it, that is a relatively high number. That was the amount of time that I overstayed at Harry's home. Maybe if I wouldn't have let my selfish ways blind my judgment I would have gone back home in time. I was selfish. 2 weeks spent in domestic bliss made me want to stay forever. The same feeling I had a year ago I got to momentarily live through. Every day since we shared the kiss on New Year's was perfect in my eyes.

Waking up this morning was bittersweet. I didn't want to have to leave Harry and head back home. Granted I would be back in three weeks' time for his birthday. I just hated the thought of having to leave him. It was late in the afternoon now and I was just wrapped up in Harry. The last few days together were spent in bliss; well on my part ignorant bliss. I was so consumed by Harry I forgot that I needed to be home.

Reconnecting with Harry was the best decision I could have made. We spent all of our days at his house only leaving to get groceries. We were wrapped up in each other and couldn't get enough. Each day spent with each other I picked up more and more things about him. I wanted to study him like my favorite book. Every time he did something new I stored it away in my brain. The little moments are the ones I enjoyed.

Being able to sit around lounging in his sweatshirts eating our weight in different take-out food was everything. Exploring each other's bodies more was also a plus. We were instantiable. There wasn't a moment we weren't touching, kissing, or fucking each other. Harry had himself wrapped around my finger and I hated how much he did.

Each moment this today I held a little closer to my heart. I woke up with Harry's light breaths fanning across my chest as he laid on me. As the sun was peeking through the window, I decided this would be the best time to begin to just bask in this moment. I took my hand and brushed the curls off his forehead and pressed several light kisses at his hairline. It was as if Harry had sensed my touch because he stirred in his slumber only to pull me a bit tighter to him. As if he didn't want to let go.

Slowly dragging my hand up and down his back I felt a shift in how he was breathing signaling to me that he was awake. I didn't comment on it. When he opened his eyes this would all mean it was over until I could come back. I know this wasn't the same goodbye as last time but that doesn't mean it hurts any less. If anything it made things entirely more complicated.

My situation with Brian has completely been something I've been putting off and now how to face it.

I've been keeping all the information from Harry. I didn't want to think about Brian so my mind pushed him away. My phone had stayed on silent for the remainder of my trip so when I finally checked it a few days ago when Harry had separated from me for a few moments; Endless calls and texts were lined up waiting for me. Some were concerned messages, some were just a plethora of empty threats. One thing that was different for me is that I didn't feel apologetic this time. This was a new feeling for me. Any other time I think that the guilt of not answering his calls would consume me when I give in and immediately call him ushering out apologies.