what else?

How sweet it is to be loved by you
You were better to me than I've been to myself
For me, there's you and there ain't nobody else

...

This a really short chapter, but I love it. Also, thank you for 30k it's insane to me, I love you all. Sorry for the wait, bye!

...

"Maia, directions please. You're a terrible partner," Harry said with an airy laugh as tears were falling down my face.

I'd been laughing at Harry for the past few minutes. We had finally decided that we were going to build the nursery. We didn't really have a plan, and we wanted to make it as neutral as possible. There were a few decorative sunflower decals that we put in. Small build that weren't fully together. We've spent the last few weeks adding personal touches to make it special. Up until last week, I was more active with helping out in here until Harry said he had everything else.

The reason that started this series of laughter is the fact of an I told you so moment. When Harry had left home earlier, to go to the store to buy the crib we had seen online.

I was left at home thinking we would be getting the service for someone to come to our home and set it up for us. So, you could only imagine my surprise when, Harry strolled through the door with a boxed crib claiming that he could do it himself. If he knew how many screws were apart of this, I think that he would have opted for someone to do it. Yet, he was still adamant about building this which I respected.

"Okay, I'm focused. I don't know what got me so tickled." I said wiping a tear from my eye . I tried to focus back on the directions that were in-front of me.

"It's 'cause you're a bully. I didn't know building it would be this... hard." Harry said as he looked down at what he had built so far; Which happened to be a wobbly and possibly unsteady side of the crib. He slowly turned his head in my direction, holding in a laugh at his misplaced creation. Setting the directions aside, I slowly got up to look more at the crib with a smile on my face. Going to fidget with the ring on my middle finger that I've started to wear more, I came up empty. Stopping in my tracks, I looked down at my empty hand, and immediately when to scan the area I was just sitting at.

"Harry?"

He hummed out to me keeping his focus on the project in front of him, "did you happen to see my ring anywhere? I just noticed that I'm not wearing it, and honestly, I don't remember the last time that I had it."

"I haven't seen it around, it'll come up. I'm sure of it."

Instead of tearing the nursery to shreds and looking for the ring, I just decided to focus on the project. I went to go stand beside him. I overlooked it more close up and could see the disaster in front of us. "I think it's perfect. Just throw a bed in there. We may deal with nails poking our kid but there is no harm in that." I said to him sarcastically.

"We'll call someone tomorrow." He let his head hang low in defeat as I rubbed his back.

"You tried your best. You were confident in your abilities. It's admirable." He turned his head toward me with a blank face questioning my sincerity.

"I'm done being your laughing stock," he said while holding a smile on his face. He moves everything to the side out of the way where I could step on something and get up quickly. He came behind me holding my bellying while resting his head on my shoulder.

"In a few weeks, there'll be a little human in here. It's crazy, right?" Harry said lowly. My eyes scattered across the room and I couldn't help but think how everything would be so different. We would be shifting into a family of three faster than we could have ever possibly imagined. I would never change it though. I felt supported by Harry. I felt confident in our decision.