chapter 10

I got back to Scarlett's house and put down the bag in the hall. Scarlett shouted that they were in the living room so I made my way up there. Just as I sat down on the sofa, Scarlett's phone started ringing so she excused herself and went to take the call. I had no idea what to say so I just sat awkwardly on the sofa trying to think about something to talk about so it wouldn't be as quiet and awkward. "So do you play any sports Tessa?" Lizzie said, breaking the silence.

"Well I play basketball and football after school and then sometimes I sing, but that's just for fun."

"oh that sounds fun, do you write your own songs or do you just sing covers?" Lizzie asked, trying to keep the conversation going. "Well I've tried to write a few but I just end up giving up, I don't think that I have come up with the right team for the song." I answer her.

It's quiet, the silence fills the room as both of us are trying to think of something to talk about. I figured it's the right time to ask her about sorry for your loss and tell her that I really liked the show. "I really liked you in sorry for your loss, it's a great series" I say to her kind of quietly. Not going to lie, I was very nervous. But I think I was able to hide it.

"Oh thank you so much" She says, giving me a big smile. " I mean really, you're a great actress, sorry for my loss is one of my favourite series" "Thank you sweetie, I'm glad to hear that"

We're able to get a not so awkward conversation and talk to each other for about 15 more minutes until Scarlett gets back in the room.

"Ok, Tessa. I just talked to the social worker and she said that around 11.am tomorrow morning she's going to get here to take you to the group home" Scarlett says. I just answer with a nod. I can see in her eyes that she feels bad for me. She goes to sit beside me on the couch and gives me a side hug.

"Well how about we do something together today, so you can leave with good memories tomorrow, huh?" Lizzie suggests which immediately puts a small smile on my lips.

"That sounds like a great idea, do we have any suggestions?" Scarlett asks, still holding her arm around me since the side hug.

To be honest, I wasn't really in the mood to go out so I suggested that we do a movie marathon and both women agreed to my idea.

"That sounds great Tessa, but first I think we need to get to the store to buy some snacks." Scarlett says getting up from the couch and reaching out her hand for me to take.

She makes sure to give me a pair of sunglasses and a cap to hide my face from paparazzis as Lizzie and she takes on a pair of sunglasses each for the same purpose. We get out to her car and I jump into the backseat and buckle the belt. Scarlett gets in the driverseat and Lizzie the passenger and we head off to the store.

We get out of the car and get into the store. There aren't many people in the store which is fortunate for us because that means less paparazzis. Scarlett tells me that we can get whatever snack I want, even though I know she has a lot of money considering the status she has, I'm not going to grab everything I want. That just feels kind of rude and impolite. I nod either way and we walk around the store to see what we want to buy.

Everything I want I carefully look at the prize to see if it's not too expensive and then I'll ask if we can get it. I know she's not going to say no but again it feels kind of rude to just put it in the shopping cart. I don't ask her to buy much. We end up getting some chips and candy and two bottles of soda.

"Do you have a pyjamas to sleep in Tessa?" Scar asks when we get to the car after we have bought the groceries. "No I just sleep in an oversized T-shirt" I answer kind of confused to why she asked. "Ok" She says as she starts the car again.

When we get out of the parking lot and on the road again she drives the opposite way than where we came from. This makes me so confused. Is she about to kidnap me? Whoa, imagen getting kidnapped by Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen. Yeah no that's probably not going to happen. Or? I think to myself and suddenly the car parks again making me come back to reality and look out of the tinted window.

------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is short but the next is coming tomorrow so you won't have to wait long.

thank you for being so patient, and I'm sorry that I suck on updating this haha. And thank you for the good response. We're soon up to 3,5k readers which is amazing, thank you so much :)

Until tomorrow, stay safe my friends and have a good day <3